Woot

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I don't give a shit about baseball for about another 120 games >_>

I do

Baseball is my second favorite sport

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

It just never clicked for me. It feels like all the games are so meaningless until at least halfway through the season. I will follow some of the bigger stories on it but otherwise it just doesn't interest me much.

All games in baseball are big. Just because there are alot of games doesnt make them meaningless.

There are only 5 playoff spots per league, so its not like the NBA where mediocre teams makes the playoffs.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

True, its just such a grind though, you know? Much more than any other sport I follow.

I should try to get into it more. Pretty soon it will be the only sport I have available to me lol.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I got no tv...no way to watch....so I am getting updates as games are played

chunckylover53

I care about it a little. Not a huge baseball fan though. The aging phillies...

Lost their opener to the braves 5-7, i didn't watch it though.

I grew up with it

I love it alot

Not for everybody though

Tribe up 2-0 early

Zillah

Zillah

I like to have a baseball game on sort of for ambience ad just check the score every now and then.Rarely will I actually sit down and actually watch a baseball (royals) game from star to finish.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Yuck, baseball. More play stopping than ever American football.

Why do you like sports that lack fluidity?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Why do you guys like sports that lack action?

Soccer, ha! Wake me up when its over >_>

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I find sports with small plays to have far less action.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:I find sports with small plays to have far less action.

To each his own.

I find that football, more than any other sport, requires perfect execution by 11 men all at the same time to have any success at all. Its the perfect combination of raw brutal power and precise movement and timing.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Hank Hill wrote:
Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:I find sports with small plays to have far less action.

To each his own.

I find that football, more than any other sport, requires perfect execution by 11 men all at the same time to have any success at all. Its the perfect combination of raw brutal power and precise movement and timing.

Sure, not disaggreing per say, but the whole game consists of very small plays.

Baseball, football and basketball all felt to me like you wait 2 minutes for 10 seconds play.

While, football and even hockey to some degree can have plays that consist of major portions of time of a half/period.

This is why I enjoy such sports more, because when everything comes together you're looking long, intense plays up and down a field, rather than bite sizes of action.

chunckylover53

Hocccckkkkeeeeeyyy can be really awesome if two good teams are playing, plus all that fighting and checking.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

chunckylover53 wrote:Hocccckkkkeeeeeyyy can be really awesome if two good teams are playing, plus all that fighting and checking.

Hell yeah.

Yuck

I hate soccer

Man its gross

Kitsune

Kitsune

Baseball, hockey, and basketball are the only sports I really sit around to watch when I have to (I don't watch sports unless somebody else is...ever, lol). American football to me is the most overrated sport of all time though.

Hockey is ok

I could care less about following the NHL but the actual game is pretty solid

Soccer is just for pansies. Sure you can run a long time....big deal. You ever seen how many of those bitches fake injuries? It makes me sick

For me it goes

Football > baseball > basketball > hockey > everything else > soccer

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Sym wrote:Football > baseball > basketball > hockey > everything else > soccer

football> basketball> baseball> hockey> golf> everything else

for me. Also by basketball I mean college basketball. NBA can suck my balls.

Yea I dont like the NBA either

I only pay attention when the playoffs roll around

Im a huge CBB fan

Friggin Michigan is in the Final Four and my boys lost to friggin Wichita State. WTF?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Sym wrote:Yea I dont like the NBA either

Im a huge CBB fan

Friggin Michigan is in the Final Four and my boys lost to friggin Wichita State. WTF?

yeah how about that? You guys almost came back and won too after being terrible for 3/4 of the game.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

sounds like how the super bowl was Razz

Hank Hill wrote:

Im a huge CBB fan

yeah how about that? You guys almost came back and won too after being terrible for 3/4 of the game.

Yea we were done 20 early in the second half and lost by 4

FUCK

Zillah

Zillah

Im a huge CBB fan

Both of those games were huge in KC.

The jayhawks losing to Michigan was hilarious to me (im an MU fun... we dont like KU). Half the city was pissed for a couple day though.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Cotton Hill wrote:

Im a huge CBB fan

Both of those games were huge in KC.

The jayhawks losing to Michigan was hilarious to me (im an MU fun... we dont like KU). Half the city was pissed for a couple day though.

yeah I bet. They take basketball pretty serious down there lol

FUCK YOU WICHITA ST!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Sym wrote:

Soccer is just for pansies. Sure you can run a long time....big deal. You ever seen how many of those bitches fake injuries? It makes me sick

For me it goes

Despite actually liking soccer quite a bit (and even playing a bit myself), this has always been something I dislike about the sport too.

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:
Sym wrote:

For me it goes

Despite actually liking soccer quite a bit (and even playing a bit myself), this has always been something I dislike about the sport too.

It has always turned me off from soccer personally

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum