Ante
Kitsune
HydrasBreath ♜
Artimise Flare
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TB is kind of a baby Empty TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-10, 17:37

TB = Total Biscuit

Did anybody see his series on Bioshock Infinite?

He pretty much whines about everything. He always complains how games are too easy, then he plays Bioshock on Hard and complains how hard it is. I dunno.....seems like a super cynical, over grown baby at times.

2TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-10, 17:49

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Sym wrote:TB = Total Biscuit

Did anybody see his series on Bioshock Infinite?

He pretty much whines about everything. He always complains how games are too easy, then he plays Bioshock on Hard and complains how hard it is. I dunno.....seems like a super cynical, over grown baby at times.

Agreed, I've slowly stopped watching his videos because of it to be honest. Most of the stuff he reviews nowadays don't really interest me anyway.

3TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-10, 17:53

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:...seems like a super cynical...

Well he is known as the cynical brit isn't he?

Smile

4TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-10, 17:53

Kitsune

Kitsune

My problem with him is that I don't think he has the skill level to be allowed to review games sometimes, and he does contradict himself about difficulty. However, I do like that he at least realizes how shit most games have become as far as creativity and single-player development goes (mainly the modern military shooter genre)

5TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-10, 19:12

HydrasBreath wrote:
Sym wrote:...seems like a super cynical...

Well he is known as the cynical brit isn't he?

Smile

Indeed

6TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-10, 19:26

He says everyone should play on easy

Im sorry but I think TB is way off base here about this game

I dont agree with anything he says about it really

7TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-10, 19:50

Ante

Ante

The only frustratingly hard parts of Infinite were
Spoiler:
I've never been a huge fan of TB because of his attitude. Cynicism is nothing to be proud of, imo.

8TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-10, 19:52

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've watched a couple of his videos and he came off as very pompous and even very stuck up about games if they weren't exactly what he wanted.

9TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-10, 19:55

Yea I dunno

I sort of like part of his schtick as hes pro PC and is actually very intelligent.

But man, he whines about alot of shit, and is usually overly critical

10TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-13, 20:40

Grey

Grey

That's why I like Yahtzee the most. He's Cynical about everything... Except Silent Hill 2.

11TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-13, 20:41

I dont know who that is

12TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-13, 20:44

Grey

Grey

Zero Punctuation.

13TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-13, 20:48

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

There has only been one video game guy anyone's posted here that I've really liked and it's that unpronounceable French sounding dude... Can't think of it. Chibounnilly? Cuoblidooby?

14TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-13, 20:50

I dont like most of them either haha

15TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-13, 21:28

Kitsune

Kitsune

You'd like Yahtzee Sym, he's hilarious.

I don' like TB because he's awful at games, then he complains about skill. You have no right to complain about skill, if you aren't even half decent, lol.

16TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-13, 21:47

Why do you think he sucks at games?

17TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-13, 22:36

Kitsune

Kitsune

Sym wrote:Why do you think he sucks at games?

Because he does? lol. Every time I watch him, he dies non-stop, his accuracy/reaction time are sub-par, etc., etc. He's not downright embarassing like Tobuscus or the Yogscast, but he's only one or two steps above.

18TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-13, 22:38

Hes sort of alright at CS from what Ive seen

19TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-13, 22:47

Kitsune

Kitsune

Most games I watch him play, he just kinda dies miserably, and then I laugh xD

20TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-13, 23:01

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Hey the Yogscast are hilarious because of how bad they are!

Also Strippin is actually pretty good

21TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-13, 23:30

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Who cares if they're good or bad? Why does that matter at all?

22TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-13, 23:36

Metalzoic wrote:Who cares if they're good or bad? Why does that matter at all?

Yea I dunno, thats why I asked.

23TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-14, 00:29

Duck

Duck

I think he had some really good points about Bioshock Infinite. The gunplay has always been kind of meh, they removed a lot of cool mechanics like interesting weapon upgrades, the plasmids look more limited than before, and overall it just looks over rated.

24TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-14, 00:39

Duck wrote:I think he had some really good points about Bioshock Infinite. The gunplay has always been kind of meh, they removed a lot of cool mechanics like interesting weapon upgrades, the plasmids look more limited than before, and overall it just looks over rated.

Have you played it?

25TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-14, 07:04

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Metalzoic wrote:There has only been one video game guy anyone's posted here that I've really liked and it's that unpronounceable French sounding dude... Can't think of it. Chibounnilly? Cuoblidooby?

Birgirpall? the icelandic guy?

26TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-14, 12:22

Kitsune

Kitsune

The Adli Corporation wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:There has only been one video game guy anyone's posted here that I've really liked and it's that unpronounceable French sounding dude... Can't think of it. Chibounnilly? Cuoblidooby?

That guy's videos are amazing.

27TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-14, 12:46

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The Adli Corporation wrote:

Yeah that guy!
Funny, funny stuff!

28TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-14, 12:54

Duck

Duck

Sym wrote:
Duck wrote:I think he had some really good points about Bioshock Infinite. The gunplay has always been kind of meh, they removed a lot of cool mechanics like interesting weapon upgrades, the plasmids look more limited than before, and overall it just looks over rated.

Have you played it?

No, but unless he is flat out lying i don't see any reason why he'd be wring. I've played Bioshock 1 and 2 and I know Infinite must be similiar in how it feels. So I'm just imagining Bioschock 2 with less interesting guns, less plasmids, and the same meh gunplay.

29TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-14, 14:44

Duck wrote:
Sym wrote:

Have you played it?

No, but unless he is flat out lying i don't see any reason why he'd be wring. I've played Bioshock 1 and 2 and I know Infinite must be similiar in how it feels. So I'm just imagining Bioschock 2 with less interesting guns, less plasmids, and the same meh gunplay.

To each their own

30TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-14, 16:04

Kitsune

Kitsune

Duck wrote:
Sym wrote:

Have you played it?

You should at least rent the game and give it a shot before judging it too soon. I've heard a lot of good things about it.

There are very few games I refuse to play.

31TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-14, 17:32

Duck

Duck

I'm not trying to judge the game, I'd probably still play it. But he brought up some valid points and unless he's lying, what he pointed out makes the game worse than what I thought it was based on all the hype.

32TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-14, 17:48

Everything he said is subjective.

33TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-14, 18:09

Duck

Duck

Well, I guess points that I happen to agree with. Like how the weapon upgrades are just standard +dmg +reload speed or whatever. In the other games they did cool shit like add another barrel or something, which I would personally prefer. And iirc they took out different types of ammo too, which is pretty lame.

34TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-14, 18:13

Duck wrote:Well, I guess points that I happen to agree with. Like how the weapon upgrades are just standard +dmg +reload speed or whatever. In the other games they did cool shit like add another barrel or something, which I would personally prefer. And iirc they took out different types of ammo too, which is pretty lame.

Somethings were streamlined in Infinite

I miss the Big Daddy fights as those were fun as all hell.

But overall the combat to me was very fun. Mixing up vigors, and using the different weapons kept combat fresh to me. The gunplay isn't the best, but its certainly not bad or mediocre even.

35TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-14, 21:46

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Duck wrote: And iirc they took out different types of ammo too, which is pretty lame.

I strongly dislike unrealistic or cartoony ammo types so I would see this as a huuuuuge plus.

36TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-15, 11:13

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I have nothing but good things to say about infinite, I really really enjoyed this game. The characters were so much better in infinite than in 1 or 2. Mostly because you actually get to interact with them on a regular basis. The voice acting was WAAAY better in infinite, and I actually prefer the gunplay in infinite over 1 or 2.

37TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-15, 11:48

Duck

Duck

Metalzoic wrote:
Duck wrote: And iirc they took out different types of ammo too, which is pretty lame.

I strongly dislike unrealistic or cartoony ammo types so I would see this as a huuuuuge plus.

This is a game where you warp shit through the time and space fabric and shoot lightning out of your hands... I think the ship has sailed on realism...

38TB is kind of a baby Empty Re: TB is kind of a baby 2013-04-15, 13:09

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Duck wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:

This is a game where you warp shit through the time and space fabric and shoot lightning out of your hands... I think the ship has sailed on realism...

Nah. I don't dislike fake ammo types because it's unrealistic. I dislike it because I think it is dumb.

Same reason magic or magic user characters are lame in 99% of games. Because they are basically no more than a dude who shoots magic/elemental/retard bullets out of his hands. Zero creativity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum