Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So, a PG-13 Robocop remake is coming in 2014...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

After checking out some behind the scenes pics, this was was more or less my first thought.

So, a PG-13 Robocop remake is coming in 2014... 935938_10152172840004988_1283157272_n

WTF

Robocop was always a hard R

This is madness

Grey

Grey

Yeah. Look at this shit. He is not supposed to be Kevlar black. He's supposed to fucking be shiny silver.

Grey

Grey

And his hand is shown at 2:15. What the fuck is up with that? That hand was blown off first in the original. And what's the point of having armour all over when his hand ain't covered.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sym wrote:WTF

Robocop was always a hard R

This is madness
1 and 2 were. The 3rd (and 4th?) were PG.

This is super fucking lame though.

I only saw the first two hahaha Razz

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

You only need to see the first two. After that Robocop is played by another actor.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:You only need to see the first two. After that Robocop is played by another actor.
Yep. I never even watched them. PG and a guy pretending to be Robocop? No thanks.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I know, it's like they have no shame.

The first two may have been guilty of being really cheesy, but at least they're violent as hell.

I remember being kind of freaked out as a kid watching the part in Robocop 2 where they tear him apart with a jackhammer.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I have only seeen the first Robo-cop. Never seen the second, and its been years since I have seen the first.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I've seen all the RoboCop movies. While they were not the greatest movies ever, they were still awesome with all the violence and blood. Hopefully they can still do alright with it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum