Ante
menacinglemon
SGT-HBK
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Upcoming movies Empty Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 13:03

SGT-HBK

SGT-HBK

am i the only one excited about the new Resident evil movie to come next year? i love the series and also the games Smile

https://www.youtube.com/619heartbreakkid

2Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 13:08

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Jovovich said the sixth movie wont come out til 2015

3Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 13:11

Ante

Ante

i'm kinda curious about the new Riddick movie. that's about it for right now.

The Warcraft movie is supposed to start shooting in January though, so that's cool.

4Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 13:17

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I have to see At World's End, .... that is it right now...oh and Kick Ass 2

5Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 13:18

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I hope they explain what happens between chronicles and this new one.

Also I enjoy me some resident evil.

6Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 13:20

SGT-HBK

SGT-HBK

damn

7Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 13:23

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Yeah also this is the last on in this series... They will do a reboot after...so there will be more movies to collect for my resident evil collection!

8Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 13:27

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

menacinglemon wrote:I have to see At World's End, .... that is it right now...oh and Kick Ass 2
Kick Ass 2 was alright. If you really liked the first one, the second doesn't quite live up to it.

9Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 13:31

Pariah

Pariah

Kick-Ass 2 was fun, but not as good as the original. Honestly, just read the comics. They're really cool.

As to Simon Pegg, I can't wait to go see At World's End. I love the guy's style, and this seems to be a perfect comedy for me.

Also, a few friends and I are coming back from college on the weekend that Ender's Game comes out, just to hang and watch it together.

10Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 13:38

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I just there to enjoy not criticize ... why bother movies are meant to be enjoyed.

Also never really known much about ender's game... should I read or nor bother before seeing

11Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 13:45

SGT-HBK

SGT-HBK

read then watch son Smile

12Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 13:49

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

SGT-HBK wrote:read then watch son Smile
Indeed. But realize going in its youth fiction.

13Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 13:58

Pariah

Pariah

Epyk MD wrote:
SGT-HBK wrote:read then watch son Smile
Indeed. But realize going in its youth fiction.
no...............

Have you read Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide and Children of the Mind?

The entire series is correctly listed as Adult, it deals with a lot of metaphysical and philosophical topics.

Also, I'm gonna go against the grain and propose an experiment. Lemon, watch the movie, THEN read the book. I've already read it, and I want to compare the impressions. I think the movie is gonna differ significantly from the book, and I want to see from both perspectives which is a better experience.

14Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 14:03

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

kk will do. Luckly I got really boring times coming soon....so books will be aplenty

15Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 14:16

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I'm not saying the themes aren't adult. Bit its written with youth readers in mind.

16Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 15:50

Kick Ass 1 was amazing

17Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 17:28

Khfan60

Khfan60

I was told there's gonna be a movie about the life of Brian Wilson coming out next year. Ill go see that for sure.

18Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 19:38

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

menacinglemon wrote:I just there to enjoy not criticize ... why bother movies are meant to be enjoyed.
It is an enjoyable movie, but not as good as the first one.

19Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 21:45

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Looking forward to Gravity, Riddick and At World's End...

20Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 22:25

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Riddick looks cool,I saw a screenshot the fb page posted the other day and the old wrestler Batista is the main merc lol.

The only resident evil movie I really liked was the 1st one,after that they just got more and more cheesy to me really,only watched 20 mins of the newest one. The animated cgi ones were decent. A reboot with Milla and everybody still or with different people?

I want to see what they do with the new Terminator movie,I heard it's just a reboot though which sucks,I wanted to see them finally beat the machines.

21Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-30, 22:30

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The next Hobbit movie. Other than that I can't think of any.

22Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-31, 04:33

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

JrTapia1991 wrote:Riddick looks cool,I saw a screenshot the fb page posted the other day and the old wrestler Batista is the main merc lol.

The only resident evil movie I really liked was the 1st one,after that they just got more and more cheesy to me really,only watched 20 mins of the newest one. The animated cgi ones were decent. A reboot with Milla and everybody still or with different people?

I want to see what they do with the new Terminator movie,I heard it's just a reboot though which sucks,I wanted to see them finally beat the machines.
Reboot focusing on other characters in the Universe I believe I remember the dude saying.

And the Terminator movie I believe is rebooting the franchise ... sooo lets see what happens?

23Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-31, 11:24

SGT-HBK

SGT-HBK

I want to see what they do with the new Terminator movie,I heard it's just a reboot though which sucks,I wanted to see them finally beat the machines.[/quote]Reboot focusing on other characters in the Universe I believe I remember the dude saying.

And the Terminator movie I believe is rebooting the franchise ... sooo lets see what happens?[/quote]
Wow cant wait for that!!!

24Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-31, 13:11

sheep

sheep

I like Riddick.

Also, I want to see the Worlds End movie cause haha. The last RE movie I saw was the one with Oded Fehr in it I believe. And I never did see T3. Oops. Annnd... I don't think I've seen previews for Gravity.

But hells yeah to the Hobbitses!

Either way, my turn to pick since Grey got to pick last time. I never did get to go see The Conjuring. Our movie theater sells booze too. Its awesome.

25Upcoming movies Empty Re: Upcoming movies 2013-08-31, 16:34

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Rush and Desolation of Smaug.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum