Kenshiro
Captain Pirate Pineapple
JrTapia1991
BmmFlash
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

I've been talking about movies with a few friends in class, so It's sort of on my mind.

Instantly Star Wars V sticks out, with the Vader/Luke fight in Bespin. The whole thing was epic, especially with them facing on the stairs with all the steam.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

as soon as I saw Terminator 2 growing up I loved it,so many cool scenes,maybe the minigun scene at the Cyberdyne headquarters

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

The fight between Black Dynamite and the Fiendish Doctor Wu. "Ha! I threw that shit before I walked in the room!"

As for Star Wars, it still has to be in Empire when Leia tells Has that she loves him and his only response is "I know."

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Yeah that opening scene in super troopers.

Also the boot chug in Beerfest. (also Super Troopers 2 and Potfest come out in 2014)

Also Reign of Fire when I believe it to be Matthew Mc....hay's Character jumps off a structure at a dragon...pretty awesome.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i was flicking through channels while my freind was over, and i saw that Return Of The Jedi was on.

she had never seen any Star Wars before. i thought 'oh, hey, she can see what ts all about.'

it was her very first star wars experience.

it was also where C-3PO was explaining the plot to the villiage full of Ewoks.

now... its very hard to explain why everyone loves Star Wars when all you've got to base it on is that one scene...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I wonder what the new star wars movie would be about, I heard about them turning luke evil and was like wtf lol

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

JrTapia1991 wrote:I wonder what the new star wars movie would be about, I heard about them turning luke evil and was like wtf lol
I believe in the books who goes back and forth ...

Pariah

Pariah

menacinglemon wrote:
JrTapia1991 wrote:I wonder what the new star wars movie would be about, I heard about them turning luke evil and was like wtf lol
I believe in the books who goes back and forth ...
he goes evil when he finds out there are assloads of Emperor-clones, in the hopes of manipulating the Dark Side (woot, grey jedi) into destroying the Sith once and for all, then comes back to the light when he realizes what a fucktarded idea that is.

As for most memorable movie moment? Basically, all of Jet Li's Fearlesss comes to mind. That movie was badass.

Or can we count TV? Because if so, Jayne's Chain of Command line.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Topless kissing scene in starship troopers Very Happy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

something from the Knights Tale probably Razz

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

I AM A LEAF ON THE WIND
Spoiler:

Or maybe the part in The Raid where the guy is in a corridor carrying his mate and fucking goons up with a nightstick and knife.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Either this:

Spoiler:

Or this:

Spoiler:

Khfan60

Khfan60

Hmm...

The apartment scene in Pulp Fiction

The final standoff in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

LukexLeia

BUT, the absolute most memorial moment ill never forget and will always hit me in the feels:

SUPERMAN(if you dont know what thats from re-evaluate your life)

Bla125

Bla125

liter of cola

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum