We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pretty heart warming story

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pretty heart warming story Empty Pretty heart warming story 2013-10-23, 23:46

http://ohiostate.scout.com/2/1338514.html

Long story short

You guys know Im a die hard college football fan. Watch the video of this kid Cameron. Hes a huge Ohio State fan (like me ) and he got noticed saturday on TV. He made national news by pumping up the crowd.

Turns OUT his father is a member of my paid Ohio State message board. He made a topic about him Sunday

- His name is Cameron
-Hes 10 years old
- Hes autistic
- He has horrid OCD
- He has been bullied his whole life
They moved to Texas two years ago and Cameron was bullied so bad he developed ocd. They moved Cameron and the family back to Ohio for this very reason. Kid is a die hard Buckeye fan and he made the news this week.

Fast forward to his dad making the topic on him. He told us his story and thanked us all for the support. Here is where it gets good.

The board put up a fund to send Cameron to the rest of the home games this season. SO far we have contributed over 2k in 3 days, which is enough for 2/3 of the games. We are wll on our goal to send Cameron to the Michigan game too. Just a great story and I thought I would share.

2Pretty heart warming story Empty Re: Pretty heart warming story 2013-10-23, 23:49

Will one of you guys move this to the Sports board

Sorry

3Pretty heart warming story Empty Re: Pretty heart warming story 2013-10-24, 00:12

Cold hearted bastards

4Pretty heart warming story Empty Re: Pretty heart warming story 2013-10-24, 00:13

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:Will one of you guys move this to the Sports board

Sorry
I will NEVER forgive you! Razz Pretty cool story though.

5Pretty heart warming story Empty Re: Pretty heart warming story 2013-10-24, 00:14

Yea Im normally pretty cold hearted and not really a sensitive guy, but this story is just awesome.

6Pretty heart warming story Empty Re: Pretty heart warming story 2013-10-24, 05:27

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Indeed, cool story. Had I not just woke up I may have even shed a tear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum