Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Hmm.....thats pretty interesting.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Intriguing, I like that a lot to be honest, question is....how well will this factor in with helicopters?

StormEye

StormEye

Its how it behaved back in BF2 & 2142.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Yeah, I don't remember what the default launchers names were back in BF2142 though. I do miss the battle walkers though, 2142 was a fun game, though Titan mode was always annoying with the corridor lock downs and all.

StormEye

StormEye

Game will become easy mode for me if Walkers are given. LoL

Its anti everything armor, and only exception is against extremely good tank snipers at a great distance with a clear line of sight and no where for cover.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

StormEye wrote:Game will become easy mode for me if Walkers are given. LoL

Its anti everything armor, and only exception is against extremely good tank snipers at a great distance with a clear line of sight and no where for cover.
That or a very good VTOL pilot

StormEye

StormEye

He better be VERY good.

Duck

Duck

how do those work? One button makes the rocket go away from you and one button draws it back towards you?

Grey

Grey

No. The guy is targeting the distance, then targeting the tank. Which made it come back. It's a TOW.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

God help any chopper pilot who hovers for too long.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

HydrasBreath wrote:God help any chopper pilot who hovers for too long.
The best part about that is that the helicopter would likely never know it was coming at them Very Happy

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Super interesting.

Zillah

Zillah

This seems like it would be really good at taking out choppers

StormEye

StormEye

I forgot who, but someone in SeC was pretty darn good at taking out choppers with AT4(?) back in BC2.

Its even easier now. LoL

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

StormEye wrote:I forgot who, but someone in SeC was pretty darn good at taking out choppers with AT4(?) back in BC2.

Its even easier now. LoL
Khult was a beast with the AT4. And a bunch of us were pretty decent with it too.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Zillah wrote:This seems like it would be really good at taking out choppers
I wonder how well it works with a moving target. If you can just keep the sight one the chopper and the missile will fly right too it I can see this getting nerfed...because everyone will be crying then.

I almost feel like this could be a bug cause missiles aren't really supposed to do that.

StormEye

StormEye

HydrasBreath wrote:
StormEye wrote:I forgot who, but someone in SeC was pretty darn good at taking out choppers with AT4(?) back in BC2.

Its even easier now. LoL
Khult was a beast with the AT4. And a bunch of us were pretty decent with it too.
Ahh~ yes, I think it is Khult that I was thinking of.

Shinma

Shinma

Reminds me of the missile launcher from Half Life. This is how I always wished the AT4 worked in BC2. Praise be to Yevon.

Zillah

Zillah

HydrasBreath wrote:

Its even easier now. LoL
Khult? ha...

Cool 

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The igla is similar. You can lock on and fire, then unlock and watch it fly away for a bit so they think they're safe, then re-lock onto them and it will turn around and come all the way back to hit them. Fun stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum