New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuck yeah, Nick foles throws 7 TDs

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chunckylover53

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000275764/article/nick-foles-ties-nfl-record-with-7-td-passes-eagles-win

This is the highlight of my day, considering i worked a "surprise" 12 hour shift.

I know Oakland sucks but still, 7 TDs?! They should've let him break the record but instead they decided to give Barkley some play time, why they did that.... Who knows. I think we finally have "our" quarterback.

Not sold on Foles at all long term

He had a great game though

chunckylover53

Yeah it's tough to get excitied about any of the Eagles QBs but i think he's the best bet for now. Vick is just too up and down for me to like him anymore, he gets hurt way too easy.

I don't know what to think of Barkley, they say  he barely gets to work with the team and it's his first year in the NFL and he was never a back up in college from what i understand, so i think maybe he could possibly be something

Barkley has potential

chunckylover53

Oh yeah next week we play the Packers, now that'll be a real test.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I remember way back when Barkley was a freshman playing they said he would of been the 1st pick in the draft whenever he left ha...but everybody was on the usc hype train back then

Barkley was never a 1st round pick guy as a freshman, That was after his Junior year where he had massive hype.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum