Shinma
Keyser Söze
Ron Swanson
BmmFlash
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

I honestly can not sit down and do a solid hour of homework, and its terrible. I've been pushing everything off till the last second and it just creates so much stress. Just wondering if anybody has a good method to fight this, I'm willing to try anything at this point.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

*pulls gun*

DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK RIGHT NOW!!!

I just force myself to do it

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Smoke some pot...?

Shinma

Shinma

Honestly, I didn't do any homework or even classwork at all until I got to college... but I knew my shit and I passed every test they threw at me so they couldn't say anything about it. It wasn't an issue once I did reach college though. 90% of the assignments are essays and I can write my soul out if it's on a topic semi-interesting. When procrastination hits, all you can do is push yourself to do it because it will only get harder later.

chunckylover53

When it comes to HW i generally pick a day and i'll do all of my HW on that day every week.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i have an 8 page essay due friday and ive done... 400 words Razz

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Seriously have you tried smoking some pot?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ill tell you later

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

I try to just take baby steps. If I honestly feel like I can't sit and focus, I try to break it down a bit.

Accomplish one part. Take a break. Accomplish another.

Chewy

Chewy

In reality, I don't. I always did shit at the last minute when I went to school and I pretty much do so at work.

But really the only solution is to just jump right in and get started. Consume some stimulants to get you inspired to do so.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

MissSym wrote:I try to just take baby steps. If I honestly feel like I can't sit and focus, I try to break it down a bit.

Accomplish one part. Take a break. Accomplish another.
I actually do this too, only I never thought of it as "baby steps".

More like dividing and conquering,

And usually I smoke some pot first.

Pot helps too

Pariah

Pariah

Do it where you're away from distractions. I typically throw my phone on my bed and then sit on the floor and start doing work.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

scratch 
Just do it.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Hahahaha, all of my work is on my computer, so it's so tempting Laughing 

I wish I had book work or something that I could take to a coffee shop or library and do. It would be so much easier to focus. Instead I have two screens, one just begging to be used for some form of distraction.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Block the popular sites that distract you with your firewall

Turn them back on when you are done

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Frostbyrn wrote:Block the popular sites that distract you with your firewall

Turn them back on when you are done
That's actually not bad...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Told you I would tell you later Very Happy

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

So I've procrastinated all week on this project for my design class, and now that I'm super motivated to get it done, I realized I never pulled the necessary files to make the god damn 4 page spread. It's due at 12:30 in the afternoon. Fuck.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Does your Uni have a way to access their files from Home like mine does?

Frostbyrn wrote:Does your Uni have a way to access their files from Home like mine does?
Mine does too

And my school isnt so amazing

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

no. It's all on a server that only the graphics building has. I just totally forgot to pull it and save it on my hard drive Mad 

chunckylover53

BmmFlash wrote:no. It's all on a server that only the graphics building has. I just totally forgot to pull it and save it on my hard drive Mad 
I was in the same dilemma a couple weeks ago, teacher didn't even tell us that we needed said file.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

You wouldn't have this problem if you had just done it doody head.

Here's a golden rule for you. Follow my plan and you will be rich and get lots of pussy.

How not to be an idiot by Metalzoic Omnithrash
Do the stuff that needs to be done first, then fuck around all you want.

the end.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Metalzoic wrote:You wouldn't have this problem if you had just done it doody head.

Here's a golden rule for you. Follow my plan and you will be rich and get lots of pussy.

How not to be an idiot by Metalzoic Omnithrash
Do the stuff that needs to be done first, then fuck around all you want.

the end.
When I am old and rich and surrounded by young women, I will quote you in my book. And then the world will know.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

finished the essay. fucking hooray.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum