New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailer released

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

I cannot contain my excitement. I loved the first Amazing Spider-Man, and I loved the origin Spidey trilogy, so this one looks awesome. The story looks bad ass too, sticking more to the comics and the Sinister Six. I just hope we don't lose Emma Stone as Gwen Stacey... She's honestly my favorite actress Razz 

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I hated the first one honestly. Spiderman riding around on a skateboard? Please, that is just a lame ass attempt to re-connect with the youths.

And otherwise the villain was terrible, and non-existent for 2/3rds of the movie, the kid of who played spiderman was a joke, and I wanted to see Emma Stone's boobs but it never happened. total disappointment

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

I just liked how it portrayed high school soooooooo much better than the original. Lets be real, I didn't once get the impression that Peter, Harry, and Mary Jane were seniors in high school and then freshman in college.
Yeah, the skating was cheesy, but I still think Peter had a better personality. And I don't think Curt Connors is done, I'm pretty sure he will be returning in the third or fourth movie.
All in all, I was happy that the first was a set up, and didn't have a finished feel. From start to end I felt as if things were just getting started, and based off the new trailer and speculations, I think Sony did a great job of continuing the story without it feeling awkward.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Eh.

Amaiadiza

Thanks for sharing links

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Wait..wha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum