The Adli Corporation
Bla125
Pariah
Artimise Flare
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Good stuff, I thought he stopped entirely due to what happened to his friend. Sure hope they found the bastard that murdered his friend.

Pariah

Pariah

Wait, someone killed his friend? shieet.

but yeah, glad he's back.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Pariah wrote:Wait, someone killed his friend? shieet.

Yeah, the guy who was supplying him with all the guns he was shooting was murdered in his home (his own home, not FPSrussias). The FBI and some other major big wigs were investigating to see if he played any part in his friends murder.

Last I heard, the bastards was still out and about. Raised a pretty big ruckus in both the pro gun and anti gun community, some of the obvious suspects spewing "SEE! An AR15/AK47 CAN'T save you from being murdered, BAN THEM! BAN THEM ALL!"

I digress however, good to see that he's back, really missed the shenanigans he would pull in his videos.

Bla125

Bla125

Fuck Kyle.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Bla125 wrote:Fuck Kyle.

I sense a story behind this comment.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Artimise Flare wrote:
Bla125 wrote:Fuck Kyle.

I sense a story behind this comment.

who is Kyle?

also its Bla, i dont think anything he says is sense at this point.

Bla125

Bla125

FPS Russia is FPS Kyle.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I know, but what's your beef with him?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

bla is drunk Razz the kitty cats made him drink some beer

chunckylover53

bla is a douche

Zillah

Zillah

Artimise Flare wrote:

Yeah, the guy who was supplying him with all the guns he was shooting was murdered in his home (his own home, not FPSrussias).

the irony...

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Zillah wrote:
Artimise Flare wrote:

Yeah, the guy who was supplying him with all the guns he was shooting was murdered in his home (his own home, not FPSrussias).

the irony...

Not sure if it's ironic or a coincidence, maybe both? Still, very sad and tragic.

Ante

Ante

the guy was tied up and executed. tragic is pretty much the only word to describe it.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ante wrote:the guy was tied up and executed. tragic is pretty much the only word to describe it.

That's an extremely personal way to kill someone. Makes you wonder who he pissed off in order for them to go through so much to murder him Sad

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Artimise Flare wrote:
Ante wrote:the guy was tied up and executed. tragic is pretty much the only word to describe it.

That's an extremely personal way to kill someone. Makes you wonder who he pissed off in order for them to go through so much to murder him Sad

Amateur gunsmith who wanted his weapon featured on the show but got turned down

Bla125

Bla125

No one here watches PKA?

Ante

Ante

I used to watch Woody's and Wings' youtube channels, but I never checked out the podcast.

Bla125

Bla125

Thats what fuck kyle is from.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Frostbyrn wrote:
Artimise Flare wrote:

? Source, that's news to me if it's true.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Artimise Flare wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
Artimise Flare wrote:

? Source, that's news to me if it's true.

Nah that was just a guess

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Artimise Flare wrote:

Yeah. That makes it seem less tragic and more that he was into something/someone he shouldn't have been.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum