Kenshiro
JrTapia1991
Frostbyrn
Artimise Flare
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I could have sword someone here enjoys collecting knives or something like that.

For me, it's a toss up between manga/books and firearms.

Obviously the latter is MUCH more cost prohibitive than books, so my manga/book collection is far more extensive.

I've not taken a count of how many manga's I have on hand lately, but it's decent. I'm the type that once I start a series, I have to finish it, both reading it and collecting them. It's a small pet peeve of mine for some odd reason.

There is a great deal of satisfaction of seeing a complete collection of a particular series lined up on my book shelves Smile

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Soap has Knives and weapons but they are just part of his hobby of collecting self inflicted injurys

Kalei also collects STDs Very Happy

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Frostbyrn wrote:
Kalei also collects STDs Very Happy

ouch!

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I like to collect knives, and do cheap games on Steam count? Razz . I had to get rid of them because of space constraints, but I used to have ALOT of horror novels, some were pretty good, most I never got to check out though.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I collect mobile su mecha. Was going to call them MS but I realized I have less Gundam stuff than I do others.

Anyone here like collecting things? LIaxNb4

And moeshit too I guess. Along with some more risque stuff. All technically SFW. 'Cept for Echidna down on the lower left, juuuust out of frame so the overlords watching our site don't kill me.

Anyone here like collecting things? ZMrwTwP

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Echidna? I can't recall that name from my weeb games. Is it for a handheld or something?

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Ars Diaboli wrote:Echidna? I can't recall that name from my weeb games. Is it for a handheld or something?

Technically not.

Anyone here like collecting things? 9HCGl6b

ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Pariah

Pariah

I'm the sword collector here. And knives to a lesser extent.

And I got to fire a gun for the first time today, that was fun. Some decommissioned soviet rifle, just gotta find out what the name of it was.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I like to collect certain book series ... mainly Sci FI... Like Orphanage, Artemis Fowl (even though somebody ruined half my books forever ago), Halo, etc.

I collect movies like a mofo. I got roughly 30 movies for $60 last winter. I got all the James Bond Movies, Got all of that 70s Show. A shit ton of movies and a good amoutn of every movie ina series almost. I got a list somewhere in Alphabetical order for when moving back to Canada (insurance claims bitches)

Chewy

Chewy

I collect CDs and certain beer bottles.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Pariah wrote:I'm the sword collector here. And knives to a lesser extent.

And I got to fire a gun for the first time today, that was fun. Some decommissioned soviet rifle, just gotta find out what the name of it was.

Bolt action I presume? 5 rounds only, roughly 11-12 lbs, notch rear sight (like an AK) rounds were roughly 3" long and the gun kicks like a mule?

If all of the above, you probably shot an Mosin Nagant of some variation. If the rifle had a swing/folding bayonet, blade or spike style, it may have been a Russian or Yugoslavian M44 Mosin Nagant carbine.

If the gun was semi auto, had a 10 round integral magazine, it may have been an SKS.

Sorry, gun-nerd side of me came out lol

Chewy, you and my step father would likely get along, he and his dad collect vintage beer bottles. Drives my mom nuts lol.

Lemon, do you collect them in all formats? I know someone who still uses VCR's to watch some of the old movies he has. One of the cool ones he has plays on a laser disc player.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I collect posters (big, small, flyer size...) and coasters.
You could say CDs too, but it's been a while since I've bought one.

chunckylover53

Kenshiro wrote:
Ars Diaboli wrote:Echidna? I can't recall that name from my weeb games. Is it for a handheld or something?

Technically not.

Anyone here like collecting things? 9HCGl6b

ヽ(´ー`)ノ

That's who i thought when you mentioned the name ha, i remember posting a video of a guy reviewing it, was hilarious.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I collect empty shot glasses for a night. Then I dispose of them the next day.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Artimise Flare wrote:

Lemon, do you collect them in all formats? I know someone who still uses VCR's to watch some of the old movies he has. One of the cool ones he has plays on a laser disc player.

I have a few VCR (godzilla..and I think Evolution).

But it is all DVD I get the Blu-Ray if it includes the DVD copy.

Also I was thinking about getting a few firearms in Germany...nope... thousands upon thousands of Euro to get a license.... Just wait till I get back to Canada

Pariah

Pariah

Artimise Flare wrote:Bolt action I presume? 5 rounds only, roughly 11-12 lbs, notch rear sight (like an AK) rounds were roughly 3" long and the gun kicks like a mule?

If all of the above, you probably shot an Mosin Nagant of some variation. If the rifle had a swing/folding bayonet, blade or spike style, it may have been a Russian or Yugoslavian M44 Mosin Nagant carbine.

If the gun was semi auto, had a 10 round integral magazine, it may have been an SKS.

Sorry, gun-nerd side of me came out lol
Nah, way off. I would have recognized either of those right off. This was a .22 long rifle, soviet made in '64. bolt action, obviously, but I can't recognize the maker's mark on it, so its got me stumped.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Interesting, may have been a cadet rifle used for training. I know the UK uses .22lr to train their new recruits, unless something has changed. The US also used to use .22LR to train troops way back when, though that's not the case now.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Monster tabs

I guess Yu-Gi-Oh cards, but mainly just what I need at the moment

I'd like to start collecting manga, but it's too expensive for me right now

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Artimise Flare wrote:Interesting, may have been a cadet rifle used for training. I know the UK uses .22lr to train their new recruits, unless something has changed. The US also used to use .22LR to train troops way back when, though that's not the case now.

I know when I was in cadets (a youth program in Canada) we used bolt action air rifles ... was not a good shot with those.

When I did BMQ and BMQ L we did not train with .22LR ....we used 5.56 and 7.62 (Yay Military)

Also I am going to collect old school rifles and shotguns...My list so far...

Lee Enfield Mk 4 (even the jungle version)
SKS
Ross Rifle if I can find one (even if garbage just for history sake)
M1 Carbine or Garand
Springfield Bolt Action
Mosin Nagant (any year)
Winchester Pump (my father and uncle have a winchester pump from around 1910)
That is what I want so far.

Also a six shooter...because they are awesome.

Ante

Ante

I've been collecting MLP comics. I've never been a comic person but I really like the artwork and the writing of them is really well done, sometimes better than the show itself.

Samurai Jack got a new comic series recently too and I've been meaning to pick them up. Heard they're really good.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i dont really collect anything atm. i have an impressive bottle collection in my room, but thats because im too lazy to throw them all out.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Not at all really. I buy things I want, but don't collect anything or ever buy anything wanting a "collection".

When I was younger I had a ton of comic books, but I threw them all away when I went into highschool in 9th grade.

Used to have a ton of Heavy Metals, but because they had artists/stories I liked, not because I collected them. Threw them all away as well. Same with several years worth of SuperBike mags.

Had several hundreds of DVD's, but traded them off a few years back and gave away or threw away the rest over the past year.

I've owned a bunch of guns, but never because I wanted to collect them.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Music gear I guess...I've got quite the collection of effects pedals. I kind of have an amp fetish too but don't have too many of those.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Metalzoic wrote:Not at all really. I buy things I want, but don't collect anything or ever buy anything wanting a "collection".

When I was younger I had a ton of comic books, but I threw them all away when I went into highschool in 9th grade.

Used to have a ton of Heavy Metals, but because they had artists/stories I liked, not because I collected them. Threw them all away as well. Same with several years worth of SuperBike mags.

Had several hundreds of DVD's, but traded them off a few years back and gave away or threw away the rest over the past year.

Do not forget your Pinball Tables

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Frostbyrn wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:Not at all really. I buy things I want, but don't collect anything or ever buy anything wanting a "collection".

Do not forget your Pinball Tables

I've only bought one and it won't even be finished and shipped for another year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum