Cardboard Fox
Chewy
menacinglemon
RStudios
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RStudios

HAHA This is classic, seriously Canada?

Canada bans 'illegal' British favourites including Marmite, Irn-Bru and Ovaltine

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tony-badger-canada-bars-british-3056316#.UuJigdLFK9J

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Irn-Bru is banned in US too. Its the food colouring (Ponceau 4R which is banned in Canada and the US.) Also I am positive nobody buys marmite in Canada. Also the fuck is Ovaltine?

Also I love Irn-Bru I am said I will never be able to get it unless I go to the UK...

Chewy

Chewy

menacinglemon wrote:Irn-Bru is banned in US too. Its the food colouring (Ponceau 4R which is banned in Canada and the US.) Also I am positive nobody buys marmite in Canada. Also the fuck is Ovaltine?

Also I love Irn-Bru I am said I will never be able to get it unless I go to the UK...

Ovaltine is chocolate milk mix.

Can't say I've ever even seen Irn-Bru or Marmite. Marmite looks kind of nasty.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

I could not imagine living in a country where Irn-Bru is banned.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Its ok. Because only tiny tiny percentage of the pop know what it is.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

We sell Marmite and Ovaltine at the store I work at...or we used to at least. Weird.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

never had Irn bru

Marmite is gross unless it is diluted with lots of butter and put on a chip sandwich

Ovaltine is pretty good

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

isn't marmite yeast? that's where it's at at our store. It's with the flower and yeast and other baking supplies.

Chewy

Chewy

Frostbyrn wrote:never had Irn bru

Marmite is gross unless it is diluted with lots of butter and put on a chip sandwich

Ovaltine is pretty good

Basically anything is good if you dilute it with enough butter.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah but Marmite is extremely strong

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Marmite

Dont know.

Irn-Bru

Don't know.

Ovaltine

Fuck you.

chunckylover53

More Ovaltine please!

RStudios

LOL, Marmite is same pretty much same as Australian vegimite. Its horrible stuff, and you eat it on toast and stuff. Even there hook line in commercials is "you either love it or hate it".

Irn brew... epic stuff, also the most popular soft drink in Scotland, where everywhere else in the world its coca-cola.

Ovaltine is ok I guess.

Anothing thing I'm told is Americans make there own irn brew, but it contains an additive thats banned in Europe haha. Its just the imported stuff thats banned in Canada (maybe they could get the american stuff instead?)

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Cheesy Vegemite Very Happy

RStudios

Canada bans Marmite, Irn-Bru and Ovaltine Marmite%20on%20toast%20comp

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Meh I prefer Manuka honey on my toast

RStudios

Pfft.. Cheese master race...

Canada bans Marmite, Irn-Bru and Ovaltine Cheese-toast

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Had Hells Yesterday with 6 Cheeses on one Pizza

The Cheese was thicker than the crust

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

"there's too much cheese on that" - said no one ever.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

RStudios wrote:LOL, Marmite is same pretty much same as Australian vegimite. Its horrible stuff, and you eat it on toast and stuff. Even there hook line in commercials is "you either love it or hate it".

Irn brew... epic stuff, also the most popular soft drink in Scotland, where everywhere else in the world its coca-cola.

Ovaltine is ok I guess.

If we could get the American stuff I wonder if you taste the same... that would be good if it did.
Anothing thing I'm told is Americans make there own irn brew, but it contains an additive thats banned in Europe haha. Its just the imported stuff thats banned in Canada (maybe they could get the american stuff instead?)

Khfan60

Khfan60

Dont forget to drink your Ovaltine!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum