MEGA MILK
chunckylover53
Captain Pirate Pineapple
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-01-26, 22:31

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Welcome to the world of being able to legally purchase alcohol!

2Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-01-26, 22:33

chunckylover53

Oh man totally missed the birthday section, Happy bday soapy.

3Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-01-26, 23:14

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Spoiler:

4Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-01-27, 01:15

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Happy BDay Soapasarus Rex

5Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-01-27, 22:29

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Happy birthday ***!

6Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-01-28, 23:23

Khfan60

Khfan60

Happy birthday soap!

7Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-01-29, 03:49

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Aw you guys liked me!!

8Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-01-29, 04:38

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Hows the shoulder and the Asian girl?

9Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-01-29, 05:08

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Frostbyrn wrote:Hows the shoulder and the Asian girl?

out of context it sounds like an overall good time.

10Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-01-29, 05:55

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

HAha. Shoulder hurts like a bitch right now, and it is because of the Asian girl.... >_>
And unfortunately it wasnt due to anything awesome.

We were sitting on a wooden fence type thing. Like with a round wooden bar, on this giant overlooking Los Angeles late Sunday night just talking. And I said something that caused her to laugh and she lost her balance and fell backwards. I went to catch her or stop her, but she was on my left side(bad shoulder side), and I couldn't and her weight pulled me down with her and I fell 4 feet straight on my shoulder.

That hurt like a bitch and caused me to go out of it from pain for a few hours. Well the next day I was staying at my friend's house chilling, and I went upstairs to grab something, tripped over his moms new puppy, and since I was holding somethin in my right hand, I instinctively tried stopping my fall with my left.

Much pain. such hurt.

11Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-01-29, 11:04

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

wow, sucks to be you Razz

except for the hot asian chick Razz

12Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-01-29, 11:48

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Did she give you a good birthday gift?

13Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-01-29, 11:52

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn dude don't hurt it so bad so you'll need a new surgery again =/

happy bday soapy Razz

you should have her bust out of the cake in a bikini like those strippers do Razz

14Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-01-29, 13:36

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

for the love of god man baby that shoulder a little. You might want to get it checked that whatever they did during the surgery didn't get undone when you fell on it.

15Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-02-03, 16:06

Khfan60

Khfan60

Dropped Da Soap wrote:HAha. Shoulder hurts like a bitch right now, and it is because of the Asian girl.... >_>
And unfortunately it wasnt due to anything awesome.

We were sitting on a wooden fence type thing. Like with a round wooden bar, on this giant overlooking Los Angeles late Sunday night just talking. And I said something that caused her to laugh and she lost her balance and fell backwards. I went to catch her or stop her, but she was on my left side(bad shoulder side), and I couldn't and her weight pulled me down with her and I fell 4 feet straight on my shoulder.

That hurt like a bitch and caused me to go out of it from pain for a few hours. Well the next day I was staying at my friend's house chilling, and I went upstairs to grab something, tripped over his moms new puppy, and since I was holding somethin in my right hand, I instinctively tried stopping my fall with my left.

Much pain. such hurt.

Fucking puppies

16Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-02-03, 19:44

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I know right, so small, yet so annoying

17Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-02-03, 20:17

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Dropped Da Soap wrote:I know right, so small, yet so annoying

Boom thats what she said to you! Very Happy

18Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-02-03, 20:46

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Don't be so hard on yourself.

19Can't hold the sanitizer! Empty Re: Can't hold the sanitizer! 2014-02-03, 20:50

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Metalzoic wrote:

Don't be so hard on yourself.

*Dick Joke Buddy High Five*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum