Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

If the world was permanently frozen like the world had been put on pause..

+10
Chewy
Epyk MD
The Adli Corporation
Kenshiro
RStudios
Captain Pirate Pineapple
chunckylover53
MEGA MILK
Pariah
Frostbyrn
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

And you were the only person that was not paused what would you do?

Pariah

Pariah

steal everything. pee off the empire state/eiffel/burj dubai/great wall.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Catch up on my backlog.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Well Frostbyrns one step Apocalypse plan is always

Step 1:Start a Harem

chunckylover53

Kill people

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Pariah wrote:steal everything. pee off the empire state/eiffel/burj dubai/great wall.

I'd be peeing on all those as well.

I'd probably run around grabbing boobs. There'd be some murder as well. Stealing money and the crown jewels and things like that. Driving all the cars I'd really love to own as fast as possible on open roads.

RStudios

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Stealing money and the crown jewels

And how are you getting to London to do that?

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

RStudios wrote:

He's from Hawaii. Surf obviously.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

steal everything.

i would have the perfect alibi: 'how could i steal everything at the same time, while also being at home?, i'd have to freeze time or something!'

hyukhyukhyuk.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

My question is... Are all these items everyone intends to steal...time locked? Or become unfrozen when interacted with?

Chewy

Chewy

Take a nap.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Kenshiro wrote:
RStudios wrote:

He's from Hawaii. Surf obviously.

Of course it would be surfing! Either that or just steal a yacht. Who cares about how to drive the thing. I can read a map and sail a boat, and well stopping, who cares. It's not my yacht.

RStudios

Good look soling a yacht over the atlantic Very Happy

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

also how long does this time freeze last? is it indefinite or will things go back to normal eventually?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The word permanently is in the goddamn title which is why I do not get why you guys want to steal money

Your the only person in the economy you morons!

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Oh well that's kind of lame. I guess I'd just travel the world.

RStudios

Well that kinda sucks if its permanent....

Chewy

Chewy

Frostbyrn wrote:The word permanently is in the goddamn title which is why I do not get why you guys want to steal money

Your the only person in the economy you morons!

Money is money dude.

Pariah

Pariah

I'd build a house out of the gold in fort knox, roof it with diamonds and rubies and proceed to wipe my ass with 100$ bills for the rest of my life. Because fuck economy.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Pariah wrote:I'd build a house out of the gold in fort knox, roof it with diamonds and rubies and proceed to wipe my ass with 100$ bills for the rest of my life. Because fuck economy.

Thumbs up 

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

well if the world was permanently frozen i would still steal stuff. its not like i would need to pay anyone, they dont need the money for all the crap because they are frozen Razz

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

So is this permanent freeze, like, a time stop? As in nothing ages except you?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

As in the birds are hanging in mid air and yes you would age

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I'd still take money. Do what Scrooge McDuck did in Duck Tales and make all the money into a pool of sorts and go swimming.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Jerk off a lot and sleep

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Khfan60 wrote:Jerk off a lot and sleep

read it as "jerk off to a lot of sheep"

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:I'd still take money. Do what Scrooge McDuck did in Duck Tales and make all the money into a pool of sorts and go swimming.

money is pretty damn solid when you fill a pool with it.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

The Adli Corporation wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:I'd still take money. Do what Scrooge McDuck did in Duck Tales and make all the money into a pool of sorts and go swimming.

money is pretty damn solid when you fill a pool with it.

I'm still basing all of this swimming through money idea off a cartoon. If they can do it, then there's a chance I may be able to as well. Not a very good chance, but still a chance!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Epyk MD wrote:My question is... Are all these items everyone intends to steal...time locked? Or become unfrozen when interacted with?

If time stopped everything would be locked. You wouldn't even be able to move because you would be caged in air molecules.

Even if you could somehow move, the relative speed and force you would be applying to the frozen physical world would generate so much energy and heat it would be like a nuclear blast going off.

Just twitching your pinky would be devastating.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Metalzoic wrote:
Epyk MD wrote:My question is... Are all these items everyone intends to steal...time locked? Or become unfrozen when interacted with?

If time stopped everything would be locked. You wouldn't even be able to move because you would be caged in air molecules.

Even if you could somehow move, the relative speed and force you would be applying to the frozen physical world would generate so much energy and heat it would be like a nuclear blast going off.

Just twitching your pinky would be devastating.

So what you're saying is that it would be the equivalent to pushing the big shiny red button and watching the world blow up? If that's the case, then I'd like to change my answer to just twitching my finger!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Epyk MD wrote:

Cool 

Zillah

Zillah

It would also be completely dark as light rays would stop.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Epyk MD wrote:

Well I mean if I ever find myself on a farm...

RStudios

Maybe this...

If the world was permanently frozen like the world had been put on pause.. One-of-the-best-4chan-threads_1338542678_epiclolcom

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

RStudios wrote:Maybe this...

If the world was permanently frozen like the world had been put on pause.. One-of-the-best-4chan-threads_1338542678_epiclolcom

I picture that story looking like a bad stop-frame animation from an old movie like Clash of the Titans. Ha!

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

RStudios wrote:Maybe this...

Oh god my sides  Razz 

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

That guy wins.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum