Kenshiro
MEGA MILK
HydrasBreath ♜
JrTapia1991
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Rust, Infestation, 7 Days to Die, The Nether,etc etc etc.....just getting overdone like the whole zombie thing I guess.

if you have anymore crap ripoffs feel free to list them here.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I haven't really been paying attention to them. I'm just waiting for dayZ standalone to be in a decent playable state.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Just one of those phases. Open world crime games, WW2 shooters, modern shooters, etc. it's interesting that MOBA clones aren't a huge thing when you consider LoL is the most popular game on the planet.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I lived long enough to see myself become the villian in DayZ, I don't think it's worth 30 in its current state. Nothing to do...at least in the arma mod there were vehicles and a.i. bandits on certain servers.

I ended up going pvp hunting, my friend died, I said screw it and killed my character and started a new one

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

MEGA MILK wrote:Just one of those phases. Open world crime games, WW2 shooters, modern shooters, etc. it's interesting that MOBA clones aren't a huge thing when you consider LoL is the most popular game on the planet.

Because the ASSFAGGOTS community is so amazingly toxic that if your game doesn't get pick up it dies immediately, Countless Chinese Dota knockoffs later.

League is only where it is because it was the first one that was easy to pick up and people didn't mind clones at first (WC3 customs was full of them). Then it set the standard and now the shitty clones die fast.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I'd be interested in trying one of these MOBA games if they ever make one for console.
The artwork, characters and style of LoL looks pretty cool.

Pariah

Pariah

Metalzoic wrote:I'd be interested in trying one of these MOBA games if they ever make one for console.

play LoL with me! It's actually a fun game

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Pariah wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:I'd be interested in trying one of these MOBA games if they ever make one for console.

play LoL with me! It's actually a fun game

I bet it is. Me no likey the PC though.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Awesomenauts is a fairly simplified console game like LoL.

As was MNC, but that was a shooter so you need different skills. Any Dota clone except for maybe Smite would be hard to port to consoles with the map awareness you need over everything.

Tom

Kenshiro wrote:

Awesomenauts is a fairly simplified console game like LoL.

As was MNC, but that was a shooter so you need different skills. Any Dota clone except for maybe Smite would be hard to port to consoles with the map awareness you need over everything.

if you play awesomenaust you wanna play it on pc. The console versions were abandoned years ago. Anyways it does seem like the survival zombie genre it is the flavor of the month. I honestly just want to see a game in this genre that is actually complete with a AAA budget.

Crombie

Crombie

State of Decay is awesome. If they had a larger budget I see some real potential here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum