RStudios
Frostbyrn
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1So whats up with you guys Empty So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 01:09

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Bonus for anyone who reads the first post rather than just skipping to the bottom (Pun) Very Happy
NSFW:

2So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 01:13

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Also what the heck does the WoW function do?

[wow]Donutz[/wow]

And Random?

[rand]Hello[/rand]

3So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 01:29

RStudios

WoW button displays WoW stats, but the BBCode parser for that is pretty bugged too, not found a way to exploit it yet, but there appears to be some room for code injection Razz

And the random thing displays a random number.

Random number (1,99) : 40

4So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 01:29

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

That's a dude.

5So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 01:32

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

MEGA MILK wrote:That's a dude.

Woah your the kind of guy who lets people eat a delicious meal then informs them it was actually Dog meat arent you! Very Happy

6So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 13:24

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Leave it to Frost to post a picture of a guy's ass.

7So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 13:42

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Well, Dave McClure is coming in about 1 hour to our office. I'm not sure what to do, I'll probably just keep my mouth shut and let the 'peoples' persons of my team do the talking.

I could try and pee my pants in front of him to break the ice, I hear he's a bit crazy.

8So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 14:20

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

finally playing dark souls on pc Razz

9So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 15:59

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Leave it to Frost to post a picture of a guy's ass.

....According to MILK

10So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 16:55

Bla125

Bla125

This is the last day I'll have to work 60-70 hour weeks so now I'll actually have time for games.

Love you Frost.

11So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 18:22

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I have a new ritual where I go out with some people and get hammy on a Wednesday. It's a pretty good time.

Oh also I'm doing a pretty cool photo shoot tomorrow pretty stoked about that.

12So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 18:39

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Get Hammy?

I assume thats like Canadrian for Hammered?

Also does the photoshoot involve you dressed in Viking garb?

13So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 18:52

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Frostbyrn wrote:Get Hammy?

I assume thats like Canadrian for Hammered?

Also does the photoshoot involve you dressed in Viking garb?

haha yeah you know get hammy, get a ham on...get hammered.

And no unfortunately not though my friend who happens to be the makeup artist for the shoot said she would like to do some warriors in armor type shoot at some point in time and I put my candidacy in for that. She says she'll keep me in mind.

This shoot is all hippy dippy artsy for the stonery band I do.

14So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 19:00

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Well its 3 in the afternoon, im bored out of my mind drinking Vodka while watching wrestling.

Whats up with you guys?

15So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 19:19

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:

Are you jumping on a trampoline and making stupid poses like that 70's show? Very Happy

16So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 20:35

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Bla125 wrote:This is the last day I'll have to work 60-70 hour weeks so now I'll actually have time for games.

Love you Frost.
Sounds like you work even more than I do.

17So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 20:52

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Metal? Work? HAHAHAH

18So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 21:03

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Hey Pimping is work!

19So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 21:16

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Dropped Da Soap wrote:Metal? Work? HAHAHAH

I'm almost up to $1 per hour!

20So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 21:43

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Dropped Da Soap wrote:Metal? Work? HAHAHAH

he's employed by Microsoft to slate PC gaming so that the Xbox One can triumph over all.

unfortunately since they chose Metal, he's done a shit job of it and we're all ignoring him Very Happy

21So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 21:58

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I thought we ignored him long before the Xbox One?

Man, Microsoft really fucked up by hiring him. Almost as bad as fucking up with the One

22So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 23:25

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im still surprised they havent made a promotion involving Valentines day and calling it "The One"

23So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 23:34

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Dropped Da Soap wrote:I thought we ignored him long before the Xbox One?

Man, Microsoft really fucked up by hiring him. Almost as bad as fucking up with the One

Now that your mom is working for me I'm hoping to rake in about a buck-fiddy an hour.
BIG TIME!

24So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 23:39

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Metalzoic wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:I thought we ignored him long before the Xbox One?

Now that your mom is working for me I'm hoping to rake in about a buck-fiddy an hour.
BIG TIME!

Oh last time I made a joke about Soaps Mum it backfired big fucking time

25So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 23:41

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

When was that Frost haha?

And you down to play some GTA5 with me and a friend later?

26So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-01-31, 23:43

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I let my gold expire

And it was just after she miscarried (Before I knew that) and I was making jokes involving her pregnancy....

27So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-01, 00:03

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Oh yeaaah thats right.....dick

28So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-01, 00:26

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

My ass is just waking up. Started 3rd shift this week and it's been hell. I hate it with a passion. Normally wouldn't have had to work today, but since Atlanta is a bunch of bitches and it snowed, I didn't have to work Tuesday or Wednesday, so we went today to make up work.

Other than that, I have the usual drinking/woman things going on that usually do. Still have one chick that's crazy about me. Slightly funny though. She was down here on Spring Break, met and went out on a date. All I did was kiss her. She's back in New York for her schooling, and she's still all about me.

29So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-01, 07:58

Bla125

Bla125

Nevermind, turns out I'm gonna be workin monday through saturday 4:00 to 2:30

<3 Metal

30So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-02, 21:53

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Frostbyrn wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:

Are you jumping on a trampoline and making stupid poses like that 70's show? Very Happy

Not quite. I'll post some pics once they are edited. The shoot was pretty fun though. I thought it went well.

31So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 02:50

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I drank 11 Coronas tonight. God I had to pee.

32So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 04:58

Zillah

Zillah

Dropped Da Soap wrote:I drank 11 Coronas tonight. God I had to pee.

thats a lot of coronas.

i drank half a bottle of crown royal last night for absolutely no reason

33So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 05:00

Zillah

Zillah

and made out with a cute 21 year old girl at a hookah bar, which was cool considering im 18 and look like im 15.

secret brag post.

34So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 07:58

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Damn thats gross. She musta been hella drunk, or shes into some sick shit haha

And yeah, 11 Corona's, one Budlight(tastes like SHIT)and two shots of Makers Mark Whiskey.

GOD I LOVE BEING 21 AND BEING ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH DRINKING

35So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 13:02

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I lost count as to what all I drank. Was drinking with my mom's friend who got me my job. Didn't know he is the president of the company. He was telling me that I should be talking to a chick that was out. Well she was sitting at a table with 2 other ladies as well. Turned out that the one happened to be this girls sister. She's who I was with on New Year's Eve/Day. I stayed away from that situation.

36So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 15:50

Khfan60

Khfan60

I drank a 6-pack of Smirnoff Ices the other night

yeah

*sits back down*

37So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 17:47

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Zillah wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:I drank 11 Coronas tonight. God I had to pee.

thats a lot of coronas.

i drank half a bottle of crown royal last night for absolutely no reason

Drink Crown Royal Maple...you will thank me... its 17 Euro at my place of work for 1L also a 3L of Jack Daniels is 60 Euro, 3L of Smirnoff is 35 Euro... cheap

38So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 19:43

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Just picked up a large thing of something called Terrible's Ale or something like that. Heard good things. Will try it after im done with my Taco Bell

39So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 19:45

Chewy

Chewy

Dropped Da Soap wrote:Just picked up a large thing of something called Terrible's Ale or something like that. Heard good things. Will try it after im done with my Taco Bell

Would that happen to be in a 750ml bottle that says "Terrible" in a silver font on front?

40So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 19:57

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

YUP

41So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 20:01

Chewy

Chewy

Nice, then I assume it is La Terrible by Unibroue.

Good shit, one of my favorites.

42So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 20:09

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I will let you know what I think of it ha

43So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 20:18

Chewy

Chewy

If you don't like it, then I don't like you.

44So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 20:19

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I do not drink recreationally! Very Happy

SOBER MAN AWAY~!

45So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 21:00

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Unibroue do good shit.

thats the company that do Fin Du Monde, right?

46So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 21:26

Chewy

Chewy

The Adli Corporation wrote:Unibroue do good shit.

Yeah. That, Terrible, and Trois Pistolles are all the shit.

Frostbyrn wrote:I do not drink recreationally! Very Happy

SOBER MAN AWAY~!

I don't like you either.

47So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 21:46

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Chewy wrote:

SOBER MAN AWAY~!

I don't like you either.

I do drink Socially Very Happy

Plus do I really need to be drunk?

Have you met me?

48So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 21:59

Chewy

Chewy

Frostbyrn wrote:
Chewy wrote:

SOBER MAN AWAY~!

I don't like you either.

Have you met me?

Yes, you do need to. It's a rule.

49So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 22:17

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Chewy wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
Chewy wrote:

SOBER MAN AWAY~!

I don't like you either.

Have you met me?

Yes, you do need to. It's a rule.

You wont like me when im drunk

50So whats up with you guys Empty Re: So whats up with you guys 2014-02-03, 23:09

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

This topic reminds me that my wife's been sober 4 months now.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum