Frostbyrn
Kenshiro
Metalzoic
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Stupid.
24 year old female teacher accused of child rape with 3 different male high-school students.

1. It's not rape if a cute chick does it.
2. These dudes don't need counseling. They're fucking teens for gods sake.
3. Fucking dumb.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/tacoma-teacher-arrested-sex-charges/ndGLy/

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Comment section seems to not believe the PD on this one.

For a second there I thought she was a student based on looks.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

[flạsh(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/KEYpPpW67c8[/flạsh]

But yeah this does seem kind of silly those guys are old enough to make the choice if they are 16+

Wouldnt have a problem with a Teenage girl and a Male teacher sleeping with each other providing the girl was 16+

Ante

Ante

I really fucking hope you're joking about number 1 Metal. That is insane. By that logic it wouldn't be rape if a handsome guy did it to a girl. That being said I doubt these students were legitimately raped. They probably more than willingly consented not knowing/caring what a fucking stupid idea it was. "BRO I BANGED MY TEACHER SWAG YOLO"

But who even knows what happened here. There's almost zero information in that article.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ante wrote: "BRO I BANGED MY TEACHER SWAG YOLO"

You do not need to be a fucking idiot to want to bang your teacher if she is hot

Although if they were prostituting themselves for grades thats bad

Also for an example of Female Rape watch 40 Days and 40 Nights

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

No I was serious.
It's always rape if a guy forces himself on a girl (although I do believe that Vikings should be exempt from this rule). But a girl forcing herself on a guy? Especially a small cute one? No.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

An anonymous tip was all it took for them to arrest her?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

MEGA MILK wrote:An anonymous tip was all it took for them to arrest her?

Like Ante said it is almost assuredly one of them was bragging like an idiot and it blew up. His mom freaked, police were called. etc...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Some dick broke the bro code

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Frostbyrn wrote:

The two that didn't squeal need to take that other pussy out into the woods and put him down.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Metalzoic wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:

The two that didn't squeal need to take that other pussy out into the woods and put him down.

There were originally 4 of them

He was trying to get rid of the competition

Zillah

Zillah

I really dont think this should be a big deal....

My 18 year old roommate has been hooking up with this 24 year old girl for a few months now, I think its weird, but whatever

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Zillah wrote:I really dont think this should be a big deal....

My 18 year old roommate has been hooking up with this 24 year old girl for a few months now, I think its weird, but whatever

Older women are usually a pretty good time. More experience and they know what they want. And there's the whole dirty thirties thing...that's pretty awesome.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Why do you think it is weird Zillah?

There is not much difference between those 2 ages

As long as they are the same maturity level

Shinma

Shinma

chunckylover53

Yeah your 18 year old adult roommate.

If the roles were reversed in this story everyone would be crying and saying they should kill the guy.

Chewy

Chewy

Nice.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

chunckylover53 wrote:

Yeah your 18 year old adult roommate.

If the roles were reversed in this story everyone would be crying and saying they should kill the guy.

Literally the 2nd post I said I wouldnt have a problem with the roles reversed

Why am I never included in Everyone

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Shinma wrote:[flạsh(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/Q2eD-YjduuM[/flạsh]

Love this show!

And yes, a guy can be raped. I'm sure it was most likely someone bragging to a friend, friend got rejected and squealed. I had a teacher in high school who was hot a hell too. I got to class early one day and she was freaking out about how she was getting into trouble for another student trying to look down her shirt while she was at her desk. Somehow the kids parents found out what he did and talked to the school about it. It was complete bullshit. While I don't really think the student/teachers should be doing this, you can't really call it rape though. I'm sure both parties were more than willing to partake in the activities.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Why didn't I have teachers like that? All I ever got was a bunch of fuglies.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ars Diaboli wrote:Why didn't I have teachers like that? All I ever got was a bunch of fuglies.

Fucking fuglies!

Uglying up the school system

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Case closed. Let the defendant go free.
However I sentence whoever squealed to be publically flogged.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Metalzoic wrote:Case closed. Let the defendant go free.
However I sentence whoever squealed to be publically flogged.

I wish this was the case

But a bunch of Feminists and White knights would say it is discrimination based on her gender and a guy would get the book thrown at him

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

If it was a guy that did it, the book would be thrown at him greatly. Sadly though, it's just part of the world we now live in. People want to be treated like grown ups, but then make decisions and refuse to deal with the consequences.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah but most guys do not care if teenage boys nail someone in a position of authority

Unless she was ugly and making them do it

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

That's called rape.

Shinma

Shinma

While most teenage boys would be hyped up about hooking up with their teacher, that isn't always the case. Their are plenty of reasons why a man, especially a young one, would not want to be in that situation. It's hard to call though because you never really know what happened. It's a pretty stupid double standard.

I remember a while back their was some story about a man who broke into a woman's house and somehow she overpowered him, held him hostage, and raped him for like a month or something. Had the roles been reversed, the man would've been crucified, but since the woman did it to a man, everyone just laughed it off like it was no big deal.  

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

This was just on Reddit

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/school-bus-driver-month-jail-sex-student-14-article-1.1606301

Pariah

Pariah

Frostbyrn wrote:This was just on Reddit

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/school-bus-driver-month-jail-sex-student-14-article-1.1606301

bullshit right there man.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Pariah wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:This was just on Reddit

bullshit right there man.

Yeah the judge lol

If you were a man you would get the book thrown at you so I must treat you fairly or some shit

Gives her like 1 month jail

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Holy shit frost...dat sig  Razz 

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You missed one of the best Civ 5 games man Very Happy

Shinma

Shinma

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Frostbyrn wrote:You missed one of the best Civ 5 games man Very Happy

Yeah I know. Hopefully I can get in on the next one.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum