menacinglemon
Kenshiro
HydrasBreath ♜
Metalzoic
Ante
Frostbyrn
17 posters

How do you like your tea?

How do you like your tea? Vote_lcap22%How do you like your tea? Vote_rcap 22% [ 4 ]
How do you like your tea? Vote_lcap22%How do you like your tea? Vote_rcap 22% [ 4 ]
How do you like your tea? Vote_lcap28%How do you like your tea? Vote_rcap 28% [ 5 ]
How do you like your tea? Vote_lcap28%How do you like your tea? Vote_rcap 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do you like your tea? Empty How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 00:29

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Also do you use a Kettle?

2How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 00:39

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Also shut up RS you smarmy prick

I just know you are going to come in here with an annoying opinion

Unless your opinion on tea is the same as mine in which case carry on good sir Very Happy

3How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 00:39

Ante

Ante

I hate tea so I voted for the harbor.

4How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 00:40

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sugar.
People actually put milk in tea? Seems weird.

5How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 00:44

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Metalzoic wrote:Sugar.
People actually put milk in tea? Seems weird.

Yeah you ever tried it?

6How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 00:48

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

No.
I guess it isn't any different than milk in coffee (which I don't like) though.
I like flavored creamers sometimes in coffee, so not to different.

Coffee I normally drink black though. Tea always with Sugar.

7How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 00:51

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah its not really that different

Weakens the tea a bit

Also I figured you would have voted for the harbour on principle Very Happy

8How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 00:56

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Nah I like tea.

9How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 00:58

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Metalzoic wrote:Nah I like tea.

Yes thats it

Come to the pasty white side Very Happy

10How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 01:22

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:I hate tea so I voted for the harbor.

haha same.

11How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 03:30

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Black, but sometimes with sugar. I don't get what the fuck milk or cream does to it.

12How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 03:44

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

eww sugar? Sometimes Milk (to cool down for immediate drinking without burning) and honey or just milk or just honey.... depends

13How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 10:44

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Honey?
I don't like bee poop and you shouldn't either!

14How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 11:07

RStudios

Frostbyrn wrote:Also shut up RS you smarmy prick

Unless your opinion on tea is the same as mine in which case carry on good sir Very Happy

White with sugar, ENGLISH tea, inported from some ex colony picked by slaves.

15How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 12:17

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Frostbyrn wrote:Also do you use a Kettle?

Is there a different way?

16How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 16:23

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

RStudios wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Also shut up RS you smarmy prick

White with sugar, ENGLISH tea, inported from some ex colony picked by slaves.

Ah then we have an accord sir Very Happy

Also yeah some people her just let it steep in the cup because they are lazy

17How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 18:02

Bla125

Bla125

I let it steep in the cup. I don't own a kettle though. still tastes the same either way.

18How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 18:19

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

Just sugar and iced. We make it about a gallon at a time add the sugar then put it in the refrigerator to get nice and cold.

19How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 19:58

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

How do people make tea without a kettle this confuses me so much

20How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 20:02

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Cardboard Fox wrote:How do people make tea without a kettle this confuses me so much

Get Coffee Mug

Add Sugar to taste

Add Teabag

Fill with 5/6ths boiling water

Let Steep

Add Milk

Stir

Remove Teabag

21How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 20:51

RStudios

Frostbyrn wrote:
Cardboard Fox wrote:How do people make tea without a kettle this confuses me so much

Get Coffee Mug

Add Sugar to taste

Add Teabag

Let Steep

Add Milk

Stir

Remove Teabag

Frostbyrn wrote:

Where is this water coming from? Sounds like the same down way it would be made with a kettle

22How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 20:53

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

RStudios wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:

Get Coffee Mug

Add Sugar to taste

Add Teabag

Let Steep

Add Milk

Stir

Remove Teabag

Frostbyrn wrote:

Where is this water coming from? Sounds like the same down way it would be made with a kettle

[/color]

We heat it with the fires of Mt Doom

Why what do you do in England

Also I meant Teapot not Kettle im being a dumb dumb Very Happy

23How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 20:58

RStudios

Fuck the teapot... too lazy... tho I will admit it does taste so much nice in a teapot Very Happy

24How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 23:28

Chewy

Chewy

The only tea I drink is either from the Keurig at work or some Yerba Mate stuff I buy. When I make it I just heat he water on a pot, pour it in a mug and put the tea in that shit.

Don't normally add sugar. Although with certain teas sugar makes them a shitload better. That's why Teavana loads all their samples with it.

25How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-07, 23:30

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

'MURICA!

I don't drink tea unless it's a Hot Totty, which means there's whiskey or bourbon in it, and well then I'm really drinking it mainly for alcohol.

26How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-08, 08:13

Bla125

Bla125

RStudios wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:

Get Coffee Mug

Add Sugar to taste

Add Teabag

Let Steep

Add Milk

Stir

Remove Teabag

Frostbyrn wrote:

Microwave the water.

27How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-08, 10:09

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

To do a gallon like I do, tea bags in boiling pot of water(I forget how long), then drain the water into a gallon pitcher(usually pour it in pitcher refill pot with cold water, and then pour it into pitcher), then add sugar and enough water to fill pitcher, and pour over ice(or put in refrigerator to get cold).

If I was having hot tea or coffee it would either be with a kettle or a K-cup(I forget the brand I have, but I know its not Kuerig).

28How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-08, 11:10

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Well if we're getting technical I make tea in our Keurig machine.

Load a k-cup of Celestial Earl Grey or Celestial Perfect Ice tea and then push a button.

30 seconds later I have my drink, although I still complain about how long it takes to make. I won't be satisfied until it's done AS I push the button.

29How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-08, 16:57

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Bla125 wrote:
Microwave the water.

Have a friend who does this because their jug keeps breaking

30How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-08, 20:53

Siren

Siren

I use leaves and an infuser, and always always black, unless its my bed-time tea. Then I put warm milk in with it and its very relaxing c:

31How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-08, 21:34

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Siren wrote:I use leaves and an infuser, and always always black, unless its my bed-time tea. Then I put warm milk in with it and its very relaxing c:

Fine miss fancy pants Very Happy

32How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-08, 22:18

Pariah

Pariah

With sugar and lemon or honey. Depends on the type of tea. Green teas taste fine with a bit of sugar, some black teas are nice alone but I mostly drink them with honey, white teas I never add to, and heavily caffeinated teas always require sugar and lemon.

33How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-09, 03:20

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Froat, I saw your signature. Hilarious! That's why you get plus 1

34How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-09, 03:44

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Froat, I saw your signature.   Hilarious! That's why you get plus 1

Its even better if you know the noise that go's with it Very Happy

35How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-09, 07:58

Bla125

Bla125

What should we do? Nothing.

36How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-09, 20:37

Siren

Siren

Pariah wrote:With sugar and lemon or honey. Depends on the type of tea. Green teas taste fine with a bit of sugar, some black teas are nice alone but I mostly drink them with honey, white teas I never add to, and heavily caffeinated teas always require sugar and lemon.

honey makes EVERYTHING taste a bajillion times better!

37How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-09, 20:39

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Honey is just natural sugar

38How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-09, 21:01

chunckylover53

I usually just drink it straight, i've been drinking green tea to tone down the soda drinking, which worked for like two months i've had like one-two cans a week then i just kinda stopped drinking tea and went back to soda. Need to bring tea back again might try some different things.

39How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-09, 21:39

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

don't really drink tea although it would be nice for something new to drink..usually drink poweraid or coke. I like green tea but they quit selling the lipton powder mix I liked at the store...it had honey+lemon in it and they discontinued it I guess...don't feel like ordering it off amazon and paying out the ass for it when the cans were only like 3 bucks brand new full of powder

sweet tea is decent although I like green better

40How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-09, 21:52

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I feel your pain Jr

They discontinued my favorite candy mix maybe because the mascot started getting progressively more racist

How do you like your tea? 600629-500x500

Also EARL GREY MOTHERFUCKER! Very Happy

41How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-09, 23:09

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://www.amazon.com/Lipton-Sweetened-Instant-Green-Honey/dp/B000HBO14I/ref=sr_1_23?ie=UTF8&qid=1392001733&sr=8-23&keywords=lipton+green+tea+honey

How do you like your tea? 81g6UvmjAaL._SL1500_

42How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-10, 00:49

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Frostbyrn while motorboating Pariah's mom wrote:Honey is just turds squeezed out of a bee's ass in diarriah form

Word.

43How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-10, 02:41

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Siren wrote:
Pariah wrote:With sugar and lemon or honey. Depends on the type of tea. Green teas taste fine with a bit of sugar, some black teas are nice alone but I mostly drink them with honey, white teas I never add to, and heavily caffeinated teas always require sugar and lemon.

honey makes EVERYTHING taste a bajillion times better!

Pineapple juice does too.....

Probaly helps my nickname is Pineapple......

44How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-10, 14:58

RStudios

Metalzoic wrote:
Frostbyrn while motorboating Pariah's mom wrote:Honey is just turds squeezed out of a bee's ass in diarriah form

Word.

Actually its comes from there mouth... Razz

45How do you like your tea? Empty Re: How do you like your tea? 2014-02-10, 19:31

Khfan60

Khfan60

Sugar and honey

idk why tea isnt super popular in the US, that shits great

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum