Worlds first genetically modified babies born

+2
Kenshiro
Frostbyrn
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

http://thechangewithin.net/2014/02/07/worlds-first-genetically-modified-babies-born/

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Cell modification maybe, mitochondria.

But we aren't quite at gene modding humans yet.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Well you arent

New Zealand has been running experiments to cross our DNA with that of a sheep for years

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:Well you arent

New Zealand has been running experiments to cross our DNA with that of a sheep for years

so far they've only managed to breed you, which is technically devolution.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Evil mutant babies?
What will they think of next?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The Adli Corporation wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Well you arent

so far they've only managed to breed you, which is technically devolution.

You are just jealous of my soft wooly pubes Very Happy

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I was born in the wring era. Too late to be out and about sailing the seven seas as a pirate, exploring the unknown, fucking wenches, fighting in taverns, and pillaging.

Too early to be a genetically modified badass half cyborg human exploring the vastness of the universe, meeting aliens, and instigating humanity's war against them.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ars Diaboli wrote:I was born in the wring era. Too late to be out and about sailing the seven seas as a pirate, exploring the unknown, fucking wenches, fighting in taverns, and pillaging.

Too early to be a genetically modified badass half cyborg human exploring the vastness of the universe, meeting aliens, and instigating humanity's war against them.

Your Mexican

Any time in history is bad for you Very Happy

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I was going to try and defend myself. But you are right.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yup its a choice between getting your heart cut out by Aztecs or Stabbed by a Conquistador

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Frostbyrn wrote:Yup its a choice between getting your heart cut out by Aztecs or Stabbed by a Conquistador

The Eternal Emperor is/will be Mexican.

Raul something I believe.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Metalzoic wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Yup its a choice between getting your heart cut out by Aztecs or Stabbed by a Conquistador

The Eternal Emperor is/will be Mexican.

Raul something I believe.

I was more referring to the past

And what Eternal Emperor?

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Well, I could be one of the Conquistadores Very Happy Which reminds me, I need to continue playing Expeditions: Conquistador, awesome game.

And I also have no clue what Metal means.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh your one of them fancy White Mexicans Very Happy

The kind descended from the Spanish invaders?

Shinma

Shinma

This sounds a little too farfetched for me. Not that I don't believe it's possible, but when they say stuff like:

"Scientists fear where humanity is being taken!"

"Have we crossed the line?!"

"Fear of breeding new species of stronger, intelligent human!"

It sounds too much like a bad scifi movie or an article your grandmother would email to you. Also, how hard and painful would it be to "inject" genes into an egg?.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Frostbyrn wrote:Oh your one of them fancy White Mexicans Very Happy

The kind descended from the Spanish invaders?
Yeah. Well, half the country is of european descent. Given my surname, I could also just be a descendant of an Italian that decided to move to Mexico later, but who knows.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum