Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did they change the youtube layout again?

+3
Frostbyrn
JrTapia1991
HydrasBreath ♜
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I dislike.

also is anyone else's flạsh borked in chrome? Any vids you guys post show as blank and won't load. Youtube seems to work but I'm forcing HTML5 with an extension on there. flạsh seems to be borked on other sites as well.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yes and I fucking hate it, for the longest time on firefox and chrome youtube vids randomly freeze on me

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I havent noticed anything

Maybe its only North America atm?

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Anyone get this thing on Chrome where your right click menu disappears on youtube?

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

This is the first time I've liked a youtube layout in a while.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I just wish they would pick something and stick with it. This one gives me problems because I have an extension that makes youtube have a black background and now there's a big ugly white bar going across the top of the screen.

Chewy

Chewy

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:I dislike.

also is anyone else's flạsh borked in chrome? Any vids you guys post show as blank and won't load. Youtube seems to work but I'm forcing HTML5 with an extension on there. flạsh seems to be borked on other sites as well.

Youtube videos were just showing up as black boxes for me but I cleared my browsing data and it fixed it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

youtube has been messed up for months for me now on various versions and different computers. Don't know what it is, I haven't notice it freeze on IE, but who wants to use that ad ridden thing? haha

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Chewy wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:I dislike.

Youtube videos were just showing up as black boxes for me but I cleared my browsing data and it fixed it.

Tried that. Nada. Still doesn't work.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:I just wish they would pick something and stick with it. This one gives me problems because I have an extension that makes youtube have a black background and now there's a big ugly white bar going across the top of the screen.
That's not how most web applications work. They are constantly updated.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ars Diaboli wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:I just wish they would pick something and stick with it. This one gives me problems because I have an extension that makes youtube have a black background and now there's a big ugly white bar going across the top of the screen.

Web Monkey detected

Robots Dispatched

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ars Diaboli wrote:

Yeah I know. As long as they are continually developing it they might fix it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Just got the update

Its fucking terrible

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Right? Sometimes when I do a search the first result isn't clickable for whatever reason and that's usually the video I'm trying to find...so annoying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum