Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im allergic to anything pork and all pork products, but I would willingly brave the several days of Dysentery for this...

+6
Shinma
HydrasBreath ♜
Chewy
Captain Pirate Pineapple
chunckylover53
Dropped Da Soap
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/taco-bell-is-starting-a-breakfast-menu-and-it-includes-the-l

That waffle taco

chunckylover53

You can't eat pork? I am sorry to hear.. Your life is going to suck, you're going to miss out on a lot of great food.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

You poor thing you! Is there anything we can do for you other than point and laugh!? HA!

I saw this somewhere online last night. It's like Taco Bell really just wants the rest of my money that I don't already give to the bars.

Chewy

Chewy

Dayom, have they launched the breakfast menu already?

EDIT: Nevermind, they're launching it March 27.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

fuck...that looks awesome. Too bad we don't have a taco bell here anymore Sad

Chewy

Chewy

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:fuck...that looks awesome. Too bad we don't have a taco bell here anymore Sad

Damn, that sucks. Canada must be a terrible country.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

can I just get bacon wrapped in a flour tortilla instead? Bacon is the only real breakfast food I like. Got burned out on eggs

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Chewy wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:fuck...that looks awesome. Too bad we don't have a taco bell here anymore Sad

There's taco bells in other places still. They just got rid of the one in our town. Apparently not such a big hit here. My town blows.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

JrTapia1991 wrote:can I just get bacon wrapped in a flour tortilla instead? Bacon is the only real breakfast food I like. Got burned out on eggs

I was going to make a reference but then I remembered only people in my country would understand it Very Happy

Chewy

Chewy

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:
Chewy wrote:

There's taco bells in other places still. They just got rid of the one in our town. Apparently not such a big hit here. My town blows.

I've never heard of a town not having a Taco bell in it. The government should be doing something about that, that would never happen in America.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

We did have one but it closed. I never ate there so I don't know what the fuss is about.  scratch 

Chewy

Chewy

Never ate there? For fucks sake man...

Really though they're not particularly high quality and every item is essentially a different combination meat and nacho cheese smushed together in a different way, but it makes for perfect drunk food. They get shitloads of business at 2-3 in the morning, especially in college towns.

Khfan60

Khfan60

This is honestly the best news ive seen so far this year

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

Chewy wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:
Chewy wrote:

I've never heard of a town not having a Taco bell in it. The government should be doing something about that, that would never happen in America.
My home town doesn't have one, but I live in a really small town(maybe 750 people)...I can literally drive for 15-20 minutes in 3 different directions though and be at a Taco Bell. Only fast food chain we have is a Hardees(Carls Jr. at some places), we also have a local BBQ place(also do a lot of non-bbq stuff), and a pizza place(it is ran by an Asian family and they also have some great Sesame Chicken Lo Mein).

Also my freshman year in college there was a Taco Bell in our food court on Campus and I practically lived there.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I usually get the #7 I think it is, chicken or steak quesadilla, soft taco, and a large mountain dew baja blast Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum