the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Free Grenade Shortcut

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[BF4] Free Grenade Shortcut Empty [BF4] Free Grenade Shortcut 2014-02-25, 21:39

StormEye

StormEye

Link

If you have not gotten all grenades unlocked by now, its free.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

won't work for me Sad I get some kind of redirect error when I try to checkout.

StormEye

StormEye

If it doesn't work.

Just go to Origin page directly and search for grenade shorcut kit.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I get the same error there too. Is it region specific or something?

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I seem to have got it, in Canada.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

What the hell. Probably has something to do with the flạsh problems I've been having.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I have all grenades, I use impact but may use the Mini's to have 3 of them.

I've had lots of flạsh problems too, last night firefox didn't freeze much on desktop, but was freezing alot on laptop, something about internet explorer makes it not freeze, off the top of my head I can't recall a time it messed up on youtube...although it could have, I just don't remember it.

StormEye

StormEye

JrTapia1991 wrote:I have all grenades, I use impact but may use the Mini's to have 3 of them.

I have observed that usually better players tend to gravitate towards minis. RGO impact kinda makes Halo style shooting experience (the throw grenade to down shield and go for headshot thingy), and almost gurantees a kill if you know where the target is and is a little bit damaged, but the explosive radius and the RANGE you can throw mini seems to be vastly superior compared to RGO.

But, I play mostly Rush (a little more conquest now, since no one is playing Rush...), and you play TDM and Dom iirc. So maybe RGO can be better in that situation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum