Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question for you boose hounds out there.

+4
Chewy
Ante
Frostbyrn
Dropped Da Soap
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Is it possible to get sick to death of a specific alcohol?

Like I have barely had anything to drink except a beer or two there, and the time I got drunk withmy friend at a concert(I wasn't driving, had yet to get drunk after my 21st, figured what the hell why not), and all I had was beer.

Yet, I went to just have a little bit of whiskey last night. And I about threw up after one small shot.

I didnt want to get drunk, I just really like whiskey, so I wanted a drink or two. Barely could handle one shot, and almost threw up after the second one 10 minutes later.
Which has never happened to me before out of any boose I have drunk.

I got shit faced months ago off Whiskey when I was super depressed. Could that be why??

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Maybe something else wring with you like actually medically

Also its Booze dummy if you Americans insist on putting Z's everywhere at least use it in the one place we also do

Ante

Ante

The only reason I wanted to post in this thread was to correct you on your spelling of booze.

Chewy

Chewy

I've heard of people hating certain kinds of liquor and not being able to take it down as easy, but never heard of anyone getting sick of a type of one that they did like.

Bad experiences with a certain kind usually leads to people hating it.

You sure it wasn't bad whiskey?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I don't thikn so Chewy.

I tried Kesser's and I got sick.

And I opened up a brand new bottle of whiskey last night, and coudn't have more then 2 sips without almost puking

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

First Google search is people who drank it while sick and now associate it with being sick

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I wasn't sick when actually drank a lot of it the last time I could drink it without actually getting sick.
But I did have a LOT that night.

Chewy

Chewy

I mean do you still like the taste of it or do you just suddenly hate it?

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Could be a couple of things. I know I can drink massive amounts of alcohol and still contain myself. There are certain types of alcohol out there, that no matter what, I will not drink. Bacardi O is a great example of that with me. I can drink many different rums and flavored rums. When it comes to that, it doesn't matter if it's my first or last shot of the night, I will throw it up. My stomach/body just doesn't like it and can't handle it. There are a few other liquors like that. I have drank enough of Southern Comfort too that I can no longer do straight shots without some trouble. I don't always puke it up, but depending on when the shot is done, there's a chance I'll throw that up, and then continue drinking. Need to really see if it's just the certain type of whiskey you're drinking or if it's just whiskey in general.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I still like the taste of it, but I feel like puking after

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Then it's a good chance that your body doesn't like it. I love the taste of Southern Comfort straight. Doesn't matter if it's warm or chilled, but my body won't allow it so much anymore. I can drink it as a mixed drink, but that's still a struggle.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Could be a couple of things. I know I can drink massive amounts of alcohol and still contain myself. There are certain types of alcohol out there, that no matter what, I will not drink. Bacardi O is a great example of that with me. I can drink many different rums and flavored rums. When it comes to that, it doesn't matter if it's my first or last shot of the night, I will throw it up. My stomach/body just doesn't like it and can't handle it. There are a few other liquors like that. I have drank enough of Southern Comfort too that I can no longer do straight shots without some trouble. I don't always puke it up, but depending on when the shot is done, there's a chance I'll throw that up, and then continue drinking. Need to really see if it's just the certain type of whiskey you're drinking or if it's just whiskey in general.

Me and jagermeister... me and four other people drank roughly 3 litres in 30min ... none of us can drink it without vomiting... I cant drink anything with its smell or taste either without getting a really sick stomach.

Now Crown Royal Maple is fucking delicous...

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

menacinglemon wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Could be a couple of things. I know I can drink massive amounts of alcohol and still contain myself. There are certain types of alcohol out there, that no matter what, I will not drink. Bacardi O is a great example of that with me. I can drink many different rums and flavored rums. When it comes to that, it doesn't matter if it's my first or last shot of the night, I will throw it up. My stomach/body just doesn't like it and can't handle it. There are a few other liquors like that. I have drank enough of Southern Comfort too that I can no longer do straight shots without some trouble. I don't always puke it up, but depending on when the shot is done, there's a chance I'll throw that up, and then continue drinking. Need to really see if it's just the certain type of whiskey you're drinking or if it's just whiskey in general.

Me and jagermeister... me and four other people drank roughly 3 litres in 30min ... none of us can drink it without vomiting...   I cant drink anything with its smell or taste either without getting a really sick stomach.

Now Crown Royal Maple is fucking delicous...

My mom loves Jager. She drinks it like nothing. I can handle straight shots of it, if I have to, but as the night goes on, no more straight, otherwise there's a good chance it'll be coming back out. Whether it's coming up by itself or not, well that always varies.

chunckylover53

This topic reminds me i havn't had a drink since new years.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

chunckylover53 wrote:This topic reminds me i havn't had a drink since new years.

This topic reminds me that I have a problem. I'm really dehydrated!

Khfan60

Khfan60

Has anyone else had Bacardi 151? My friend dared me to drink it straight from the bottle and my dumbass did, HOLY FUCK THAT BURNED

Tastes good mixed with ginger ale, though

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Oh that stuff is tight

Bacardi 151, with a bit of Seven Up. DAYUM

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

151 is good. That and Diet Coke/Pepsi/Cola. It's delicious! Word of wisdom, if you want something like a Rum & Coke, you should use Diet. It's a bit of a better taste, cuts back on the sugar intake so the headache/hangover doesn't hurt as much the next day, and using diet helps you get drunk faster.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum