101I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 02:39

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I blame that horrible MTV Very Happy

102I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 02:53

Pariah

Pariah

what exactly did she do Metal?

Kaitlynn, so hows life been now that he's gone?

103I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 02:58

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Metalzoic wrote:Yeah, she is a total fucking moron is what she is.

She's a teenager man. She's supposed to be a moron.

104I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 03:05

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

If I remember it was smoking pot and dating some deadbeat

105I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 03:18

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Oh right, that British guy. Metal should be nice to his son in law, but I guess it's hard for a parent.

106I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 09:33

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

You know, it's thread's like this that I love to come back to after a weekend away with the lady.

107I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 09:46

RStudios

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:You know, it's thread's like this that I love to come back to after a weekend away with the lady.

Lmao

108I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 11:06

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ars Diaboli wrote:Oh right, that British guy. Metal should be nice to his son in law, but I guess it's hard for a parent.

Yeah, that's all part of it.
She's banned from the scumbag hippie stoner loser British dude. At least until she's 18 and moves out. I warned him to have zero contact with here even if she contacts him first. If he does we'll file a restraining order or criminal charges if he pisses me off.

Her dad just wants to skip all that and go straight to pressing statutory rape charges which I'm all for, but her mom doesn't want to do.

109I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 11:12

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Pariah wrote:

Quieter. Calmer. I don't feel like I'm on the verge of some mental breakdown because I'm not stressed out anymore about bills getting paid or things getting done in general.

So...Fantastic!

110I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 11:32

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Kaitlynn wrote:
Pariah wrote:

Quieter. Calmer. I don't feel like I'm on the verge of some mental breakdown because I'm not stressed out anymore about bills getting paid or things getting done in general.

So...Fantastic!

I can kind of sympathize with my last relationship. We weren't married or anything but when it was over I don't think I've been happier that a relationship ended. Total weight lifted from my shoulders. Things have been pretty good since.

111I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 12:43

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I almost married once. Never did, which led to the rest of my "fun" relationships. I think I've found a good one this time, so I'll keep this one around for awhile.

112I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 12:50

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well that was an interesting read. I wasn't expecting Syms..... ex to pop in and shed that kind of light. As an old founder and one who has seen his many......... episodes I appreciate you coming in here and opening up Kaitlynn.

113I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 13:35

Pariah

Pariah

Kaitlynn wrote:
Pariah wrote:

So...Fantastic!

good to hear. sad to see you both go from the site, for sure.

Metalzoic wrote:
Ars Diaboli wrote:Oh right, that British guy. Metal should be nice to his son in law, but I guess it's hard for a parent.

Yeah, that's all part of it.
She's banned from the scumbag hippie stoner loser British dude. At least until she's 18 and moves out. I warned him to have zero contact with here even if she contacts him first. If he does we'll file a restraining order or criminal charges if he pisses me off.

Her dad just wants to skip all that and go straight to pressing statutory rape charges which I'm all for, but her mom doesn't want to do.

I'm assuming you walked in on them doing it.

114I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 13:37

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:I almost married once. Never did, which led to the rest of my "fun" relationships. I think I've found a good one this time, so I'll keep this one around for awhile.

Yeah I was on the road to marriage twice with two different girls. They were talking about me having to step up and get them a ring. Almost demanding it. Thankfully I came to my senses and noped the fuck out of there before it was too late.

I guess I was in a bit of a rush to try and settle down because I thought that's what I wanted. Know better now. I'm not in any kind of rush.

115I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 14:48

Duck

Duck

wow i'm glad I finally read this thread.

116I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 14:59

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Kaitlynn wrote:I have to say, I find this whole thread amusing for the obvious reasons and others.

Anyway, let me start out by saying Sym is a DRAMA QUEEN! I don't think I should have to point that out to you all, but its true.

Metalzoic wrote:How long were they married?
A couple years?

...I think they were together for quite awhile before that though.

We were married short of two year and together for five years.

Moving on.

Frostbyrn wrote:I dont know when did he quit the first time because that was because of "Wedding Pressures"

"Wedding Pressures"? Please, he had 3 thing to do. Decide the color of his tux, what beer he wanted, and to show up.

I handled everything else. Not sure what he told you all.

Frostbyrn wrote:Yeah I do not believe you could miss the Sym Drama with the sheer amount of it that guy attracted

Ah yes, the amount of drama he attracted, wait scratch that, the amount of drama he created.

Let me give you a little insight as how Sym really was, because you only saw shades of it. If I had know he was remotely like this, never would have married him.

For starters, he's a compulsive liar. If I took the time to go through posts on here, I could find at least 5 - 7 lies he's told you all. Not that it really matters, but thats just how low his self-esteem is that he feels the need to lie to impress people. Which is still apparent on his Facebook page...says he works at TMobile - he hasn't worked there in at least 3 years and they won't rehire him. Blacklisted!

Elitist! No one could have missed this. It wasn't just in music and computers, but pretty much anything he simply didn't like. You can only imagine how generally annoying this got (would with anyone, not just him). But, from this I would often have to hear criticisms about my own interests that he didn't like or understand.

After much thought, I've come to the conclusion that he may have sociopathic tendencies. Sure, started out sweet as a f-cking flower when we started dating, *thought* he was honest (but oh the lies I uncovered) and then at time having no concern for my welfare both mentally and physically.
I'm sure most of you are aware that he has/d his medical marijuana card. In order to get this card, he drained our savings to pay for it. Its not cheap. Even though he had been working the previous 4 months before having to turn in paperwork/payment, he didn't save a dime to help and none of that money went to anything other than rent. This was also in between his extended time of unemployment when I was paying for nearly everything. It was also because of his actions that I had to apply for government assistance to make ends meet. Sym felt he couldn't work because of his OCD/depression, but never sought help. Last year he decided he could go to school but not work, or even work part time while in school.

My flaws were open season to him, he'd pick at me for the smallest things.He would often accuse me of trying to make him feel bad about himself, when all I ever told him to do was get some help because he may actually feel better (imagine that!) and he was positive that all I wanted was money. Issues like this would escalate especially when he had been drinking, and despite his claims of drinking because he likes the taste (which I don't doubt), he did it to get drunk - as in coping mechanism drunk. He was not a fun drunk either, he was nasty, confrontational, and at times physical. Not only towards other people but towards me (and a few of the walls in the apartment).
Even though he would admit there was an issue he would fail to do anything about it. Clearly didn't want help, doesn't think he needs help. This also applies to his depression and OCD issues.

Obviously, after two years of this 'feel-sorry-for-me-but-I-won't-do-anything-to-help-myself' bullsh-t. I was done. Had considered it a lot before, tried to stick it out, find a way to make it work. But, nope. He wouldn't do a damn thing on his end. It was also by this point I realized I was over the relationship myself.

I'm not saying I was a saint in the whole thing, there were things I said and did that I probably shouldn't have. But, for leaving, can you blame me?

Any questions?

TL;DR - Sym is an ass  Smile

Only post I have ever read that was long. Glad I did. Glad to hear life is better too.

117I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 15:01

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Ars Diaboli wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
Ars Diaboli wrote:
Kaitlynn wrote:I had to apply for government assistance to make ends meet

Whoa whoa, wait a second there. You guys can get help from the government in the U.S.? Fuck me, it's a damn paradise over there. If only I could stand the food you have...

Come to NZ Very Happy

I know one Mexican place in Auckland and it is run by Indians Very Happy

Im not sure Burritos are supposed to contain rice but whatever Very Happy

I actually do want to visit one day. Maybe after South America, Asia, and oriental and northern Europe. And before Australia. Must leave Australia for last, in case I get killed by something.

Scotland, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Cyprus, Greece, Switzerland (expensive), Germany, Netherlands, Iceland, Norway (expsensive ... a mcdonalds burger is apparently like 10 euro ... which is like 15 canadian which is about 13.?? USD

118I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 16:09

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Ars Diaboli wrote:
Kaitlynn wrote:I had to apply for government assistance to make ends meet

Whoa whoa, wait a second there. You guys can get help from the government in the U.S.? Fuck me, it's a damn paradise over there. If only I could stand the food you have...

Yeah, can get assistance for pretty much anything. From cash assistance to food and housing. But, its a broken system really, there are so many people that are on it who shouldn't be its a joke.

119I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 16:11

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

menacinglemon wrote:Only post I have ever read that was long. Glad I did. Glad to hear life is better too.

I could've made it longer, but I know how some of you aren't really 'readers'.

120I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 16:14

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:I can kind of sympathize with my last relationship. We weren't married or anything but when it was over I don't think I've been happier that a relationship ended. Total weight lifted from my shoulders. Things have been pretty good since.

Yeah, the weight that lifted after I said "Yeah, I'm done" was amazing.

121I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 18:22

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I was almost married before too, but, chick turned out to be a literal whore who ended up having 3 kids before the age of 20 I think, by I'm sure different dads she doesn't wanna admit to >_> .

122I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 22:08

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Kaitlynn wrote:
menacinglemon wrote:Only post I have ever read that was long. Glad I did. Glad to hear life is better too.

I could've made it longer, but I know how some of you aren't really 'readers'.

tldr

123I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 22:10

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Pariah wrote:
I'm assuming you walked in on them doing it.

Ha! No. He's just a bad influence on her and a big part of the problem.

124I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 22:26

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Kaitlynn wrote:I have to say, I find this whole thread amusing for the obvious reasons and others.

Anyway, let me start out by saying Sym is a DRAMA QUEEN! I don't think I should have to point that out to you all, but its true.

Metalzoic wrote:How long were they married?
A couple years?

...I think they were together for quite awhile before that though.

We were married short of two year and together for five years.

Moving on.

Frostbyrn wrote:I dont know when did he quit the first time because that was because of "Wedding Pressures"

"Wedding Pressures"? Please, he had 3 thing to do. Decide the color of his tux, what beer he wanted, and to show up.

I handled everything else. Not sure what he told you all.

Frostbyrn wrote:Yeah I do not believe you could miss the Sym Drama with the sheer amount of it that guy attracted

Ah yes, the amount of drama he attracted, wait scratch that, the amount of drama he created.

Let me give you a little insight as how Sym really was, because you only saw shades of it. If I had know he was remotely like this, never would have married him.

For starters, he's a compulsive liar. If I took the time to go through posts on here, I could find at least 5 - 7 lies he's told you all. Not that it really matters, but thats just how low his self-esteem is that he feels the need to lie to impress people. Which is still apparent on his Facebook page...says he works at TMobile - he hasn't worked there in at least 3 years and they won't rehire him. Blacklisted!

Elitist! No one could have missed this. It wasn't just in music and computers, but pretty much anything he simply didn't like. You can only imagine how generally annoying this got (would with anyone, not just him). But, from this I would often have to hear criticisms about my own interests that he didn't like or understand.

After much thought, I've come to the conclusion that he may have sociopathic tendencies. Sure, started out sweet as a f-cking flower when we started dating, *thought* he was honest (but oh the lies I uncovered) and then at time having no concern for my welfare both mentally and physically.
I'm sure most of you are aware that he has/d his medical marijuana card. In order to get this card, he drained our savings to pay for it. Its not cheap. Even though he had been working the previous 4 months before having to turn in paperwork/payment, he didn't save a dime to help and none of that money went to anything other than rent. This was also in between his extended time of unemployment when I was paying for nearly everything. It was also because of his actions that I had to apply for government assistance to make ends meet. Sym felt he couldn't work because of his OCD/depression, but never sought help. Last year he decided he could go to school but not work, or even work part time while in school.

My flaws were open season to him, he'd pick at me for the smallest things.He would often accuse me of trying to make him feel bad about himself, when all I ever told him to do was get some help because he may actually feel better (imagine that!) and he was positive that all I wanted was money. Issues like this would escalate especially when he had been drinking, and despite his claims of drinking because he likes the taste (which I don't doubt), he did it to get drunk - as in coping mechanism drunk. He was not a fun drunk either, he was nasty, confrontational, and at times physical. Not only towards other people but towards me (and a few of the walls in the apartment).
Even though he would admit there was an issue he would fail to do anything about it. Clearly didn't want help, doesn't think he needs help. This also applies to his depression and OCD issues.

Obviously, after two years of this 'feel-sorry-for-me-but-I-won't-do-anything-to-help-myself' bullsh-t. I was done. Had considered it a lot before, tried to stick it out, find a way to make it work. But, nope. He wouldn't do a damn thing on his end. It was also by this point I realized I was over the relationship myself.

I'm not saying I was a saint in the whole thing, there were things I said and did that I probably shouldn't have. But, for leaving, can you blame me?

Any questions?

TL;DR - Sym is an ass  Smile

And not even that good at Battlefield.

125I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 22:33

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

OK, ok... no need to bash the man when he isn't even around to defend himself.

126I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 22:40

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

MEGA MILK wrote:And not even that good at Battlefield.

shots fired.

127I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 23:20

Grey

Grey

I admit. Horrible person I am. I got a little smile while reading your post Miss-Not-So-Sym-Anymore, but then it got soured at the whole thing where he got physical when he drank. I'm sorry for that.

128I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 23:29

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Don't get me started on that rage-fest...can't tell you how many times I just should've unplugged the comp mid-game play because of his bitching

129I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-10, 23:32

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

The Spanish Inquisition wrote:I admit. Horrible person I am. I got a little smile while reading your post Miss-Not-So-Sym-Anymore, but then it got soured at the whole thing where he got physical when he drank. I'm sorry for that.

I lived. Clearly. Most of the time it wasn't physical towards me, mostly some inanimate object (the aforementioned wall).
The one time it was towards me was when he decided to practice his batting swing in the apartment, and the swing was uncomfortably close to my head (not intentionally). I asked him to stop, and that escalated into the two of us on the floor and him telling me to let go of said bat and he didn't care if he broke my hand to get it back.

He eventually let it go.

130I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-11, 00:39

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Kaitlynn wrote:

Don't get me started on that rage-fest...can't tell you how many times I just should've unplugged the comp mid-game play because of his bitching

Hah what kind of loser gets irrationally angry at an FPS game Very Happy

<_<

>_>

~slide

131I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-11, 01:40

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Frostbyrn wrote:
Kaitlynn wrote:

<_<

>_>

~slide

Errr... No doubt.
The amount of raging that battlefield causes me is pretty embarrassing.

132I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-11, 01:42

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

You know how Pariah mentioned he took things personally?

Well, combine general rage with taking it personally and the mindset that everyone is working against you and they're only out to steal your kills.

Never mind that maybe it just isn't your day for a few good rounds.

ETA: And then kept playing thinking that'll make it better.

I just got tired of hearing it.

133I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-11, 02:04

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Metalzoic wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:
Kaitlynn wrote:

<_<

>_>

~slide

Errr... No doubt.
The amount of raging that battlefield causes me is pretty embarrassing.

Well you do have to deal with the intellectual dregs of society

Also one of the rage quitting of the SeC was due to C4 UAV bombing if I remember

We were just bombing all the tanks but he took it personally because he was dumb enough to keep hopping in them Very Happy

134I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-11, 09:19

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

what kind of guy would troll people with UAVs?

Twisted Evil 

135I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-11, 15:25

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Ah C4 UAV's and ATV's. Those were the fun days of Battlefield.

136I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-11, 18:10

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Ah C4 UAV's and ATV's. Those were the fun days of Battlefield.

Yeah it was fucking hilarious doing that and just rolling over teams. I wasn't with you guys then though. I was running with some different people from GFAQS.

137I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-11, 19:12

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Ah C4 UAV's and ATV's. Those were the fun days of Battlefield.

Yeah it was fucking hilarious doing that and just rolling over teams. I wasn't with you guys then though. I was running with some different people from GFAQS.

im quite offended.

138I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-11, 19:43

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Epyk MD wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:

im quite offended.

Same here

Who knew Hydra was just some Randy casual

139I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-11, 20:31

Ante

Ante

i vote we ip ban him from the site

140I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-11, 21:14

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ante wrote:i vote we ip ban him from the site

I vote we IP ban all Canada just to be safe Very Happy

141I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-11, 22:32

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Epyk MD wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:

im quite offended.

I didn't know any of you assholes then. God! And yeah it's quite possible you guys steamrolled me or the small group I played with. I remember some pretty bad loses on a few occasions.

142I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-11, 22:42

chunckylover53

You're just the town whore aren't you hydra?

143I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-11, 22:44

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

chunckylover53 wrote:You're just the town whore aren't you hydra?

No thats your Mum! Very Happy

144I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-11, 22:58

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Leave his mum out of this!

145I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-12, 03:07

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Dropped Da Soap wrote:Leave his mum out of this!

You'd rather his dad?

146I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-12, 03:14

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:

You'd rather his dad?

Speaking of Whores Very Happy

147I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-12, 10:32

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Frostbyrn wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:

You'd rather his dad?

Speaking of Whores Very Happy

Once a whore, always a whore.... Well most of the time.

148I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-12, 12:52

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

chunckylover53 wrote:You're just the town whore aren't you hydra?

Everybody gets a ride  Smile 

149I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-12, 18:28

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Everybody apparently.....except for me...

150I Miss Sym!#!%* - Page 3 Empty Re: I Miss Sym!#!%* 2014-03-12, 19:13

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Just hop on any time man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum