New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Star Wars film will take place 30 years after Return of the Jedi

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://www.theverge.com/2014/3/18/5522682/star-wars-episode-vii-will-take-place-30-years-after-return-of-the-jedi

Pariah

Pariah

fuck yes. that means they'll probably be using a GOOD part of the expanded universe as source material.

or you know, whatever George Lucas shits out in some heroin and lightsaber fueled bender.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Probably to late for Legend of Chewbacca:Majoras Mask though

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

At least that dipshit George Lucas is out of the picture. At the very least it can't be as bad as the last 3 movies.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Metalzoic wrote:At least that dipshit George Lucas is out of the picture. At the very least it can't be as bad as the last 3 movies.

You know Lucas is still going to try to somehow have a hand in it. I liked what JJ Abrams did with Star Trek, and I'm not a Star Trek fan. I have some high hopes, but like you said, can't be worse than the last 3 movies released.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:At least that dipshit George Lucas is out of the picture. At the very least it can't be as bad as the last 3 movies.

You know Lucas is still going to try to somehow have a hand in it. I liked what JJ Abrams did with Star Trek, and I'm not a Star Trek fan. I have some high hopes, but like you said, can't be worse than the last 3 movies released.

Same. Not remotely a Star Trek fan, but the 2 modern movies are badass.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I always meant to watch the new ones, I read a couple of the Deep Space Nine books back in elementary school but never the show

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum