We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[D3] Legendary quest rewards from the new Bounty system revealed

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

http://www.diablohub.com/database/sorting/bounty-bags

Some of these are going to make for very interesting builds.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Death's Bargain seems pretty interesting. I wonder if life on hit would still work?

Last edited by HydrasBreath ♜ on 2014-03-23, 09:07; edited 1 time in total

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Boots of Disregard seems good, If my health got too low I can run away and stand there for a few secs and be good. I don't understand how they say the effect stacks up to 8 times though, it's not like you can wear 8 boots >_>

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Means you'll only get the boost for a maximum of 8 seconds at a time. Would be pretty good for tanking I think.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I wouldn't mind building a strong ass barbarian lol

Ante

Ante

Nope, it means for every second you stand still you gain another 500 health per second, so if you stand still for 8 seconds you get 4,000 health per second. Pretty nuts!

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:Nope, it means for every second you stand still you gain another 500 health per second, so if you stand still for 8 seconds you get 4,000 health per second. Pretty nuts!

Oh well snap. I wonder if it works if you're attacking or do you literally have to stand there doing nothing.

Ante

Ante

If it's anything like the Demon Hunter's Brooding passive, you can spam away just as long as you don't move/get knocked back.

Pariah

Pariah

I don't play Diablo, but a combination jumped out at me. Death's Bargain + Boots of Disregard. You stay still for 8 seconds, getting 4000 life/sec. Meaning anything inside of 20 yards takes 40,000 damage.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Pariah wrote:I don't play Diablo, but a combination jumped out at me. Death's Bargain + Boots of Disregard. You stay still for 8 seconds, getting 4000 life/sec. Meaning anything inside of 20 yards takes 40,000 damage.

Deaths bargain says you no longer regen health. I'm guessing only potions and maybe life on hit would heal you.

Pariah

Pariah

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:
Pariah wrote:I don't play Diablo, but a combination jumped out at me. Death's Bargain + Boots of Disregard. You stay still for 8 seconds, getting 4000 life/sec. Meaning anything inside of 20 yards takes 40,000 damage.

Deaths bargain says you no longer regen health. I'm guessing only potions and maybe life on hit would heal you.

you wouldn't have to be healing. If this works anything like I'm imagining, what would happen is that you'd have a "life regen per second" stat, that would grow because of the boots. And then the pants would keep that stat, just remove it from your health each second. You'd have a net gain of 0 HP, but you'd still have that stat.

Ante

Ante

Yes the pants and boots combo would make for a stacking aura of melterizing death. It's going to be pretty risky to run no health regen though.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Pariah wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:

you wouldn't have to be healing. If this works anything like I'm imagining, what would happen is that you'd have a "life regen per second" stat, that would grow because of the boots. And then the pants would keep that stat, just remove it from your health each second. You'd have a net gain of 0 HP, but you'd still have that stat.

Ah gotcha. Yeah that does sound pretty rapetastic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum