We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

These kids sometimes...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1These kids sometimes... Empty These kids sometimes... 2010-11-02, 15:27

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Make me want to lose it, lol. I have some serious spoiled brats. One of the girls sat on her cot at naptime, sticking her tounge out at me until I walked over and made he lay down and left for break. She is SUCH a little brat! She constantly is beating up other kids and talking back. I want to hit her haha. Is it Friday yet?

2These kids sometimes... Empty Re: These kids sometimes... 2010-11-02, 15:31

Are you a teacher?

3These kids sometimes... Empty Re: These kids sometimes... 2010-11-02, 15:33

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Yep, I teach preschool Smile I love it, but a couple of the kids are absolutely awful xD Completely out of control awful.

4These kids sometimes... Empty Re: These kids sometimes... 2010-11-02, 15:35

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It's the parents fault! At least that's what I think! My kids know better than to stick their tongues out at people. They learned at an early age that there are consequences to their actions!

5These kids sometimes... Empty Re: These kids sometimes... 2010-11-02, 15:37

Too bad they still didn't have the paddle. >: D

But really, that kinda sucks. It makes me more sad than anything to see children like that, because it means the parents probably don't take very good care of them. Sad I was a trouble maker back in those days myself, but my parents treated me fine. My kind of thing was mainly just to annoy the hell out of other children. I respected the teacher greatly though; I never stuck my tongue out or anything.

6These kids sometimes... Empty Re: These kids sometimes... 2010-11-02, 15:37

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Yep, I teach preschool Smile I love it, but a couple of the kids are absolutely awful xD Completely out of control awful.

I blame violent video games. Rolling Eyes

7These kids sometimes... Empty Re: These kids sometimes... 2010-11-02, 15:39

Same

Same

Rodney "Rod" Farva wrote:
Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Yep, I teach preschool Smile I love it, but a couple of the kids are absolutely awful xD Completely out of control awful.

I blame violent video games. Rolling Eyes

Oh the irony xD

Atleast you don't teach high schoolers or middle schoolers i'm pretty sure they're a lot worse than little children :3

8These kids sometimes... Empty Re: These kids sometimes... 2010-11-02, 15:40

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Oh yeah, it's the parents, here at least. I work at a really nice (aka expensive) preschool, and most of the parents are lawyers and politicians (aka loaded). So all of the kids are really spoiled, haha. They aren't bad for the most part though, just a few rotten ones.

9These kids sometimes... Empty Re: These kids sometimes... 2010-11-02, 15:53

Same

Same

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Oh yeah, it's the parents, here at least. I work at a really nice (aka expensive) preschool, and most of the parents are lawyers and politicians (aka loaded). So all of the kids are really spoiled, haha. They aren't bad for the most part though, just a few rotten ones.

Little kids are fun to be with anyway, they're more "happy" than the average teenager just sitting there with a blank face. If I taught then I would teach preschool. Just something I'd love to do if I got the chance. But work experience is stupid and has been taken off sadly =(

10These kids sometimes... Empty Re: These kids sometimes... 2010-11-02, 16:33

Tater

Tater

I blame the childs parent.

No control! the parents aren't putting their foot down when the child is being a pompus ass! I would if i had children discipline them the same way my parents did me. My father was the belt (big ol' texas buckle kind). My mother was the wooden spoon from hell.

If they threaten to leave/runaway. Good go ahead no-ones gonna take you! I'd put you up for adoption but i wouldn't wanna do that to the next set of parents. It worked on My sister brother and I. Kids no longer respect their elders it's quite sad.

NOT all kids anyway.

11These kids sometimes... Empty Re: These kids sometimes... 2010-11-02, 16:52

Same

Same

godscouchpotato wrote:I blame the childs parent.

No control! the parents aren't putting their foot down when the child is being a pompus ass! I would if i had children discipline them the same way my parents did me. My father was the belt (big ol' texas buckle kind). My mother was the wooden spoon from hell.

If they threaten to leave/runaway. Good go ahead no-ones gonna take you! I'd put you up for adoption but i wouldn't wanna do that to the next set of parents. It worked on My sister brother and I. Kids no longer respect their elders it's quite sad.

NOT all kids anyway.

It's the same here, most parents here will tell their kids not to drink and stuff but hell they do it (By Drink I mean alcohol) anyway. And the parents don't do anything, If I see someone elderly or just older than me i'm courteous(spelling?) enough to move out the way to provide space for them to get past on a pathway or open the door for them while most kids open the door let it shut on them and will do stupid stuff to people. Which is plainly rude. My parents aren't as bad as they were back when my bro and sis were my age but they're good enough to keep me away from things and care for what I do in the future even if it does mean kicking me off the xbox taking it away for a week or until homework is done and I get good grades. I may get annoyed at it but it still benefits me at the end of the day.

Although I know plenty of nice children that will do their best for their elders. It's normally the rebellious teenagers nowadays ._.

12These kids sometimes... Empty Re: These kids sometimes... 2010-11-02, 21:50

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

The parents at my school let their kids do whatever they want a lot of the time. I also think a big problem with some of my kids is that their parents spend absolutely NO time with them.

Granted, we have some awesome parents too -- people that I wouldn't mind having as parents, haha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum