NFL Week 11 Discussion topic (please stay on Topic

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Just in case anyone wants to talk.
PS I love NFL Red Zone.

brother mouzon

Yes Red Zone is incredible. I'm not sure how the networks agreed to this. The NFL's like "oh, yeah, by the way we will be showing the best parts of the game (you're paying for) on another channel we own."

Zing!

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Not sure myself, I'm watching it on my phone. It's a free preview weekend for Verizon customers.

Close game so far D.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

DL's and mine will be pretty close. I don't like close games, I lose them on Wednesdays. Mad

See what wonders troy smith pulls today

Voltaire

Voltaire

Son of a. . . Imagine my surprise when I check the game and see Bama is winning 80 to 20 something. Mad

At least I still have a lot of players left to play.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Voltaire

Voltaire

Wow our game has gotten a lot closer thanks to Turner and Peyton picking it up toward the end.

I can't believe that Fred Jackson has had back to back games with 24 points or more and I got him as a free agent.

Jesus for troy lighting it up. The niners have alot of problems.....

D

Congrats on the win Detective.

I was shitting myself watching Vick last night. I just knew he was going to blow up again. Luckily he toned it down a bit.

D

Yeah Giants did a great job containing the guy to a certain extent. His performance last week was a once in a lifetime thing so I wasn't expecting that again.

Anyone else notice what appears to have been an influx of QB running this weekend?

I may be wrong, but from what I saw this weekend it seems like Vick may have motivated other QBs to start running more.

The game is evolving. It's done a lot in college ball. Spread out the defense and the QB has an easier time running it.

On a related topic, what do you think of Vince Young? Cry baby or not? I'm bias on the guy.

D

VY has some issues that he needs to work through. He reminds me of someone we both know.

True. Mike Vick a Titan next year? I keep trying to put him at other teams. lol...

D

Hmm, Eagles will most likely franchise the guy and he's made a statement in the last couple of weeks pretty much declaring loyalty to Philly for taking a chance on him so you never know he may stay there.

Philly + Loyalty = oxymoron.

That place will turn it's back on anyone who struggles for a game or two.

That said, Vick has some amazing weapons in Philly. It's perfect for him.

Voltaire

Voltaire

I feel like a jackass. I dropped Steve Johnson for Patrick Clayton and Johnson goes off and scores 30 points! Mad

At least Clayton came up with half of that to help me win.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum