Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

YouTube has once again disappointmented me...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I go to YouTube, and search for a few minutes looking for somebody else that has gotten kills on choppers with shotguns, but nothing is there. You'd think after 9 months after the game came out, somebody would have put up another video of it, but nobody has. Sad

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont anyone has the skills to do it youre really talented Fox

Still, I'd think somebody would even post a video of just once. There's lots of videos of people sniping a chopper pilot with a sniper rifle, which takes quite a few tries the first few times, but I'd think they'd get just one. Maybe nobody thinks "hey, if I take my shotgun, and shoot it at this helicopter, I bet the pilot will die". xD

D

Little D shot people out of choppers with slugs all the time. No videos though.

Do you have a way to record it? I want to see somebody else do it for a change. Very Happy

D

Naw no recording device.

Damn. Sad

Well, you mean that the people of youtube have disappointed you then. I thought you didn't like a feature of youtube or something. lol

I once sniped a pilot with a medkit. I had the accuracy of Bullseye that day.

Fr0sT wrote:Well, you mean that the people of youtube have disappointed you then. I thought you didn't like a feature of youtube or something. lol

Well, yeah, this.

Oh yeah, well I destroyed both M-COM, took out an enemy Apache, and D 2.0ed everybody on the enemy team, just using a single motion mine. xD

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

pff

i make the other team ragequit thier live supscrition just by being in thier digital presence.

Bob your far from the only person who has done this....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum