Ars Diaboli
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ITT: We troll. Empty ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 17:27

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Like this:

ITT: We troll. Modded

From my thread "LOL at those who think the U.S. actually gained independence".

Made after all the threads about the Vietnam War.

2ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 17:35

Zillah

Zillah

what board?

3ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 17:36

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

That was in the BC2 Vietnam Board in GameFAQs. But just post anything Very Happy

4ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 20:31

The British lost because of the myriad of diseases that were prevalent during that time period.

Yeah you can spend 6 months at sea, eat rotten maggoty shit for breakfast lunch and dinner and then be perfectly able-bodied for war when your journey is finally over.

That, and there's a US home turf/familiarity advantage...it wasn't nearly as 'rag tag underdogs ftw gaise' as most diehard USA USA USA patriots/general assbags make it out to be.

5ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 20:36

Wacco

Marxist Dictator wrote:The British lost because of the myriad of diseases that were prevalent during that time period.

Yeah you can spend 6 months at sea, eat rotten maggoty shit for breakfast lunch and dinner and then be perfectly able-bodied for war when your journey is finally over.

That, and there's a US home turf/familiarity advantage...it wasn't nearly as 'rag tag underdogs ftw gaise' as most diehard USA USA USA patriots/general assbags make it out to be.

lol. Not to be an ass, but I think that's funny coming from a Canadian. High 5, way to worship the Queen still guys! I always am curious why nobody in Canada even thought of opposing the British. Sure, they weren't tyrants, but at this point you'd think you'd stop printing her on your money. And not all patriots=assbags. Nothing wrong with a healthy dose of patriotism.

6ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 20:39

Look at it from something other than an American point of view. Its even an agreed upon historical viewpoint that if medical advances made later in the century such as the preventative measures of Scurvy took place during that era the US would be a very different place today. And that's just one of myriad of disadvantages/factors the British had to put up with, in addition to poor support of the war (sound familiar).

You don't just get over a severe nutritional deficiency or any number of illnesses overnight the second you get dumped on the US coast line.

Also I could really give a shit about the British anyway, we Canadians always got along with everybody.

Last edited by Marxist Dictator on 2011-01-12, 20:41; edited 1 time in total

7ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 20:40

Chewy

Chewy

You didn't really get along with the natives, you genocidal bastards.

8ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 20:41

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Okay... this was not the intent I had in mind. I mean, that's exactly the reaction I would expect with that trolling thread, but it's not aimed at you guys.

I just made that one some days ago and got some funny responses.

Then it was deleted : (

9ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 20:42

No one did. I wouldn't say the current relationship with them natives is any better though...

I did enjoy when my friends came back from Vancouver since they crossed through the reservation to pick up a shitload of smokes since they're duty-free there. It's almost like buying at an airport Very Happy

10ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 20:45

Zillah

Zillah

Stuff is duty free on a reservation? thats hilarious

11ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 20:46

Wacco

Ars, we're not trolling, just debating.

I didn't say the Americans would have won without disease, I was more mad at the calling patriotic people assbags. It's not a bad thing to be patriotic. Being nationalistic maybe, not patriotic though. I love Canada though. Since I'm so close to the border I've gone to Vancouver and Victoria multiple times and I love it. Also gotta say, there are quite a few good Canadian bands.

12ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 20:56

Zillah

Zillah

I wish the US would have just gone and taken Canada back in the 1770's.
Wouldnt it be nice to control practically the entire continent?

13ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 20:58

Chewy

Chewy

I dunno, we would have probably been bombed by now if that was the case.

The only reason we are still on the face of the earth is because nobody wants to cause collateral damage to Canada. Everybody hates us Crying or Very sad

14ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 21:05

TheGM

TheGM

Everybody hates the best.
Everybody hates Tom Brady.

Everybody Hates Kobe Bryant

(and don't think I am going to post Everybody hates me cause I am the best. That is below me, no matter how true it is)

And lets not forget a little something called French Intervention!!!

Thats right America.....

FRANCE MADE YOU!!!

And that is why Everybody hate France.....they made America.

15ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 21:16

Hotdamnitssam wrote:I wish the US would have just gone and taken Canada back in the 1770's.
Wouldnt it be nice to control practically the entire continent?

1812 says step the fuck back

16ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 21:20

Wacco

1812 was barely about Canada. It was a bunch of bored Americans who decided that they were angry at the British again, and they hadn't gotten rid of their anger in the revolution. Wasn't a real war IMO.

And everybody hates France because they're France, not because they made America.

17ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 21:45

Zillah

Zillah

Funny because the French hate Americans too.

Also, the war of 1812 wasnt really the Americans trying to take Canada.

18ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 21:53

Wacco

Nah, the French don't hate us that much. Only slightly. They only hate when Americans come in without even attempting to speak French and are just arrogant tourists. When I lived there, they liked me because I made an effort to speak in French and be polite.

19ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 21:59

Zillah

Zillah

Wacco wrote:Nah, the French don't hate us that much. Only slightly. They only hate when Americans come in without even attempting to speak French and are just arrogant tourists. When I lived there, they liked me because I made an effort to speak in French and be polite.

When i was there all they would do is wail on Bush... got kind of old, especially because sarkozy's not all that great.
And then act as if i was directly responsible for my countries actions just because i lived there...

20ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 22:04

Wacco

Everybody bashes Bush though. It's not just the French. Honestly, if we're gonna talk about an ally of ours that hates us it's the British. Every British person I've met detests America for some reason.

21ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 22:08

Zillah

Zillah

Wacco wrote:Everybody bashes Bush though. It's not just the French. Honestly, if we're gonna talk about an ally of ours that hates us it's the British. Every British person I've met detests America for some reason.

What! noooo, ive spent a lot of time in england, and id have to say that the British like us more than the French. Its kind of a love hate relationship. american and british culture is just so similar. we have a few brits on this board someone ask them.

22ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 22:14

Wacco

I've known a lot of British people and all of them had a dislike for America that I didn't understand. Obviously both France and England like us politically, but I feel like the British people generally don't like America at all. The French probably don't either, but I didn't notice it as much living there.

23ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 22:28

Zillah

Zillah

I guess all europeans kind of despise america and our lack of culture. Evil or Very Mad
And then a lot of americans dont like europeans for just the opposite reason.

24ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 22:38

Wacco

I don't think they hate us for our lack of culture. We have a culture now. Sure you can say all Americans are technically immigrants, but that IS our culture. Our culture is a blend of all cultures, accepting anyone in our country. While this obviously isn't 100% true, that is what our ideal culture is.

25ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 22:41

Zillah

Zillah

yeah but thats now what europeans think. were all just a bit slobby and pigheaded in there eyes

26ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-12, 22:42

Wacco

Yea, I do hate that. That's why when I travel I make a conscious effort not to be that dumb American tourist.

27ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-14, 21:54

Ante

Ante

Everyone just loves to troll the US. Sad part is, more than enough of us feed those damn trolls. It's enough to drive any intelligent person fucking bonkers.

28ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-14, 21:57

The only thing I dislike about America is the fact that you put less milk in a jug and make me pay more for it than I do here in Canada.

damn the imperial system of measurement

29ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-14, 22:24

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I never understood why we decided it was a good Idea to use a completly different measuring system than the rest of the world.

30ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-14, 22:54

Wacco

MD Awesome wrote:I never understood why we decided it was a good Idea to use a completly different measuring system than the rest of the world.

Yea, that baffles me a little bit too.

31ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-14, 23:04

Ante

Ante

Wacco wrote:
MD Awesome wrote:I never understood why we decided it was a good Idea to use a completly different measuring system than the rest of the world.

Yea, that baffles me a little bit too.

Because man, the metric system is just so mainstream! All those other countries are just sellouts!

32ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-14, 23:23

TheGM

TheGM

Because it was the one that was inplace before the rest of the world decided to change it.

And if you have been paying attention.....The rest of the world is ass backward and sucks.

33ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-14, 23:35

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

On a non world sucks note.

The metric system is the right system.

34ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-14, 23:44

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

TheGM wrote:Everybody hates the best.
Everybody hates Tom Brady.

Everybody Hates Kobe Bryant

(and don't think I am going to post Everybody hates me cause I am the best. That is below me, no matter how true it is)

And lets not forget a little something called French Intervention!!!

Thats right America.....

FRANCE MADE YOU!!!

And that is why Everybody hate France.....they made America.

Lafayette. That guy was a warrior.

35ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-14, 23:50

TexasMace

TexasMace

ahhhh, America haters...never gets old

36ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-15, 00:44

Ante

Ante

ITT: We troll. Haters_RE_Haters_Gonna_Hate-s526x350-62877-580

37ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-15, 00:59

Wacco

That's an awesome picture haha.

38ITT: We troll. Empty Re: ITT: We troll. 2011-01-15, 01:36

Wacco

ante87 wrote:

Because man, the metric system is just so mainstream! All those other countries are just sellouts!

Yea! Just like the Black Keys and Vampire Weekend!

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com/t4510-stephen-colbert-sell-out-off

*not a blatant self-promotion*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum