TheGM
Patrick Star
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1did lead account suicide? Empty did lead account suicide? 2011-02-11, 20:45

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

i looked at the steam topic and saw it said guest as op

2did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-11, 20:48

TheGM

TheGM

Yes'um.

3did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-11, 20:54

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

shame i guess :\

4did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-11, 21:38

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

yes, I too will miss lead. I'm not sure why he left to be honest. I know he was making a little trouble around here but nothing I saw that would cause him to need to leave. he just liked to troll people a little. his friend valukar on the other hand Rolling Eyes

5did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-11, 21:51

sheep

sheep

Now now, leave Valwhatsits alone. He got enough flak already.

Kind of weird not seeing Lead around. Sad

6did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-11, 21:58

Ehh of all departures, his bothers me the least....

7did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-11, 21:59

sheep

sheep

Sym, you are such a cranky old bastard loool

8did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-11, 22:03

Sorry lol. I love you guys, but I dont sugercoat it if someone is annoying. Doom and Cram are the real losses here Sad

9did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-11, 22:05

sheep

sheep

Aww, you don't have to apologize Symmy! I was just teasing you. <3

And for some reason I keep reading that as sugargoat. I know it's coat, but my eyes keep seeing goat for some damn reason.

10did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-12, 00:52

Zillah

Zillah

yeah its like a death in the family...

I dont know why people have to delete their accounts though, it just makes everyone sad. message to anyone who might be considering account suicide - dont delete your account, just stop posting.

11did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-12, 00:58

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Does valukar = ing?

Everyone keeps changing their names. I don't know who anyone is anymore.

12did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-12, 00:59

Zillah

Zillah

Higurashi wrote:Does valukar = ing?

Everyone keeps changing their names. I don't know who anyone is anymore.

yeah man it gets kinda annoying dont it.

And valukar = ing

13did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-12, 01:13

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

lead hated me for some reason dont know why

14did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-12, 01:14

chunckylover53

Ahh lead was the first SeC'er i played with good guy.

15did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-12, 01:48

TexasMace

TexasMace

Feel like it was my fault but I was honestly trying to reach out in my post and find out what was bothering him so we could work on it...then he quit.

16did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-12, 02:58

Wacco

Super Shredder wrote:Sorry lol. I love you guys, but I dont sugercoat it if someone is annoying. Doom and Cram are the real losses here Sad

What the hell? When did Cram leave? What the hell is happening?

17did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-12, 03:07

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

cram left earlier today I guess.

I liked lead too. I understand why some wouldn't but I did like lead. he is kinda synical and sort of a smart ass, but that suits me just fine. so gilgamesh I'm with you on that lead will be missed.

the other guy was just posting to start fights so I can pick on him all I want. its one thing to get into fights, but to post for the sole rreason to start them thats something else.

18did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-12, 03:16

Wacco- he made a thread this moinrning explaining his departure. Sad day, Doom and Cram were two of the first I knew Sad

19did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-12, 03:28

Zillah

Zillah

i dont know, i have a feeling doom will be back some day

20did lead account suicide? Empty Re: did lead account suicide? 2011-02-12, 13:52

Tater

Tater

Doom left for other peoples, i'm guessing!

Cram left due to life stuff. Crams is defnitely the saddest as he didn't just leave here he sold his xbox and all his games....

R.I.P. Cramtron!! *bows head in a moment of silence.

did lead account suicide? 2Q==

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum