SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thoughts that I need to tell someone to get them off of my mind

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I've never written a blog; I don't even know what the fuck a blog is, but I've had two memories on my mind lately, and I can't seem to get rid of them.

The first one, is when I was back in 3rd grade; we were learning how to write in cursive. There was this stupid, fucking bitch of a teacher's assistant that hated me. I don't know why; I was a trouble maker, but there were about 3-4 others, and she singled me for out for some reason. Anyways, I was on to the "S's and T's", before most of the other children had reached their "D's and E's", and the teacher ALWAYS said I did fine. Well, she left one day, and the teacher's aide (not a student, an adult, btw), got to teach that day. Well, she walks over, when I'm getting to my U's, and she looks at my paper, and asks, "Is this what you've always done?", so I'm like, "Yeeeesssss?". She took my fucking paper, and threw it away, and said, "Effortless", and made me RESTART the whole God damn alphabet, all the way back from "A", and would NOT let me go to the next letter, until my letters looked EXACTLY like the ones above it. Of course, for that week were learning it, the regular teacher never came back, so I got stuck with lovely bunch of fucking roses assistant, and I learned to write cursive. I ended up finishing just behind everybody else, who gave me this weird look the entire fucking time I did it; I wanted to die, I was so angry. People are always telling me, "Wow, you have really nice cursive handwriting, how do you do it." and I always just tell them, "I have no idea, I just do." But now you know.

The second memory, is when my neighbor's barn caught on fire. I was sleeping on the trampoline, because I hadn't go to go camping for a few years, so it kind of felt like camping, so I enjoyed it. Well, I'm having a weird dream, and all of a sudden, a kind of popping sound wakes me up, almost like when you light off a firecracker, then I hear a noise what kind of sound like laughing. I open my eyes a little bit, and look toward the house (which is blocking my view), and it's fairly bright. I look at my watch, and I'm thinking, "That's odd....I don't remember the sun coming up at 3:30 in the morning, but then again...I'm not usually awake". So, I close my eyes again, and I'm beginning to feel irritated, because I hear a second voice, a guy, and the other voice that sounds like they're laughing again and several more kind of popping type sounds. I thought they were lighting off fireworks (it was later in July) or something, and I was just hoping that they'd just STFU and let me sleep. Out of nowhere, here's this "BOOOMMM" and then a wail like somebody's getting gutted alive, so I quickly open my eyes, and all I hear is screaming and wailing. I got up, and quickly ran to the house, and looked through the window. The ENTIRE barn is on fire, the laughing was her sobbing; her father was holding her back so she wouldn't run in to save her birds and her rabbits. She got away once, and quickly went in, and came back out with a couple of carriers that were towards the front, then her Dad wouldn't let her go back in; she was just wailing and screaming the entire time. I quickly woke up my family and a friend that was staying with us, and we called 911. Literally, less than 30 seconds later, the phone rings so we pick it up, and it's her....just screaming and crying into the phone for about 5-6 seconds, then she hung up. The fire department arrived, but there was nothing they could really do to stop it, so they just controlled it; my friend was also friends with them (all were in 4H at the time), so he went over and comforted her. I didn't go, but I really regret it, I just...couldn't. I couldn't bear to look at her; she was so sad. We all went over in the morning, and helped clean up some of the mess. Their aluminum boat had been completely melted into nothing, their tractor was destroyed, everything was gone. All 90+ birds were dead, along with her rabbits. I remember....finding some of the bodies with her, and she broke down and cried, and we all hugged her; even my friend, who is unphasable, actually had tears coming from his eyes. Her favourite bird was were nothing could have been done; we found his body, along with her others. He used to sit on her shoulder at the fair; she'd give him snacks, and people would come by and pet him; they were practically famous together. I feel so bad for her, because she always has to live with that memory, I can't help but just think about it all day.

I just needed to get these off my chest; I'm sorry I even made you read them; I just have nobody to talk to, and it feels good to tell somebody about something that you can't shake off of your mind.

Share this post on: reddit

i had a crappy 3rd grade exerience too except mine makes me look stupid.
i was in lunch and the common insult of the grade was "fat man" and we always talked in toddler baby talk. so some guy said i was a fat man and some other guy agreeed with him. so i yelled "me no fat man" to the table. and it just so happened that the janitor was passing. and apparently he thought i said, "mean old fat man". so the janitor told me to shut up and i thought it was because i was being loud. but then the ENTIRE class gets to stare at me while the teacher yells at me wile these two fucking girls chime in saying how its such a coincidence that they sound alike and how they saw the guy crying. i wanted to apologize to the guy but they wouldn't let me. and even my dad didnt beleve me. it was my first referal and my dad didn't believe me either. it made me sad

D: Is this why you don't feel good about yourself because of these things and you couldn't stop them/felt powerless? I'm not sure, but I feel sorry for that girl ._.

Mama Luigi wrote:D: Is this why you don't feel good about yourself because of these things and you couldn't stop them/felt powerless? I'm not sure, but I feel sorry for that girl ._.

Yeah, I feel guilty, because I'm not able to help people all the time, and that thinking of that stupid teacher makes me really angry, and feel the need to be perfect.

lol at my avatar when its small

that teacher is a racist women beater!
i think bad teachers are the worst people in this world. they influence what people are like forever. and birds are my favorite animal. why did they die?

Last edited by 1fnbighen on 2010-09-03, 22:23; edited 1 time in total

Well, all of us think you're great so I wouldn't think so bad of yourself for video games. Surprised unless you must go 40-0

I don't know; every time my team loses, I'm there, so it must be my fault, that's what I've figured out. If I'm not there, than they must win.

nah man. if ur not there. some other poor sap gets spawned in and has to try to carry that team to. except they fail harder or use dirty tactics

Bob there is just some stuff you cant control and the stuff you cant control you shouldnt blame yourself for. The outcome of a game or something is something you shouldnt blame yourself for.

Speaking of that I felt terrible last week. It was the first week of school and in my economics class we were all standing doing this thing where the class was split up talking about whether or not you should be able to sell your kidneys (lol odd, I know) anyways there is this guy in front of me to the right side a bit and he is standing next to the teachers desk. And all of the sudden he just collapses, knocks over the projector, and hits the back of his head on the desk and is out cold. He ended up having to go to the hospital to check for internal bleeding or something like that. But even though someone else was right behind him, I felt like I should have been standing there to catch him but really, there was nothing that I could have done. He ended up being ok and returned the next day.

It's not your fault; you didn't know that he would pass out.

Dang Bob, that sucks. I know what its like to feel hated, or useless. I just hate it.

I don't feel like typing part of my life in your blog, but I had a hard time with school as well. I put up with shitty teachers, shitty principals and shittier kids. For 2 1/2 years I had to put up with constantly getting beaten down by 8 or so kids a day at once, multiple times a day.
It took me years to overcome just some of the pain and emotional distress I had from that. And it still affects me to this day.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum