We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

White or Black iPod Classic?

+2
Erkeric
BmmFlash
6 posters

Black or White iPod Classic?

White or Black iPod Classic? Vote_lcap57%White or Black iPod Classic? Vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
White or Black iPod Classic? Vote_lcap43%White or Black iPod Classic? Vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1White or Black iPod Classic? Empty White or Black iPod Classic? 2011-05-13, 23:04

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Im trying to think of which one I want....
Ive previously had a black, (it was stolen) and it was nice, but Im thinking its time for a change. Idk though.

Erkeric

Erkeric

Ive got a white 80G one so thats my vote. My sister has a black one and it just doesnt look right.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

for me its all about the black.

it just looks 'right' on the iPod, kinda snazzy and classic (i have the classic version too so it looks boss).

the white does look good, but for me the black is far better looking.
its just something about the black and silver that just looks awesome Smile

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Neither. Go with a Zune. I've had two, one of the originals with the 30 GB, and now I have a HD with 32 GB. Both still work wonderfully. The original one is kind of beat up, but refuses to die on me. The HD was bought for me as a birthday gift, and I love it. Both have a much easier interface than an iPoo.

asdf

asdf

Go with the black, fingerprints and abuse won't show up as easily.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Black.I've been wanting one for awhile.I've only had a 4gb ipod nano for awhile...lol the square ones.

I'm not sure how much more simple an ipod interface could be..?I didn't know anything about ipods and picked and played it perfectly.

zunes are alright I guess,I'm just used to using itunes.I shiver at the thought of using windows media player ever again >:O

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum