Duck
chunckylover53
Ron Swanson
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bringing battlefield back! Empty Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 11:50

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Getting back into the swing of BC2 folks. I was kicking ass this weekend and I didn't even have time to take names! hats off to some of you who joined me this weekend (Zilla, Frosty, Honeybadger, Ducksaws to name a few). I forgot how much I missed having teammates around who I can count on. I also forgot how intense this game is when shit hits the fan. Explosions and bullets everywhere! just insane crazyness at every turn.

All of you will start to see more of me on BC2 in the coming weeks. So don't dispair if you missed me, I will be back.

2Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 11:52

chunckylover53

Maybe that's why i've been back into it.. More people to play with.

3Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 12:12

Duck

Duck

That was the one time I played BC2 this month you lucky dog you.

4Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 12:20

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

yeah I did see you didn't I Ducksaws! I recall the last match before I quit was Arica harbor and our team was getting spawn camped Mad

5Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 12:32

Zillah

Zillah

Yay for terry!

6Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 13:06

Duck

Duck

yeah that match sucked on arica

7Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 16:44

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

it was good to have you on our side terry

8Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 17:02

Symbolic

Symbolic

same here terry. i needed a break. but must reach 50 before BF3.

Im at like 280 hours in BC2 which is by far the most time Ive ever put into one game before, so I got kinda burnt out early this year.

9Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 17:03

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I was told that you and I sound alike Manila. I can't imagine you haveing the silky smooth voice that I'm sporting but thats what I was told by Frosty Rolling Eyes

10Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 17:50

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

i know that's what everyone says. people think we are the same person

11Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 18:02

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

well congratulations sir! It took me 25 years of knowing me to be as cool as I am now. You and I have barely met and people seem to give you cred for being similar to me. lol

12Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 18:11

Zillah

Zillah

yes, last night me and frost decided that manilla is terry's ego in disguise. it was weird because manilla gets off, terry gets on, terry gets off, manilla gets on.

13Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 18:16

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Manilla can't be my ego! I am my ego! don't make me bust out my superbadass stats sig again. Hell Manilla doesn't even have 1000 kills with the M2CG! the gustav is the epitamy of me flexing my ego. *flexes across map and two unlucky noobs die*

14Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 18:26

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

i am terry's stunt double but i don't like the carl gustav. i roll rpg or at4 and i only have 120 hrs of play time

15Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 19:03

Duck

Duck

Yeah Symbolic. We're the only two level 45's left. We gotta get to 50 together and rock out to some Final Countdown on the way!

16Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 19:53

Zillah

Zillah

Ducksaws wrote:Yeah Symbolic. We're the only two level 45's left.

loln00bz

17Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 20:22

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Speaking of getting back into BC2, I've only played Conquest since coming back. I can dominate in that mode, but I forgot how much a good squad makes a difference in Rush.
I played on Isla, attacking the first set of M-COMMs, and I took the boat over to the far right, snuck past the shipping containers, and a teammate spawned on me. I armed the Alpha M-COMM, he gets shot, I pick up his kit and revive him, he runs off confused and starts spraying my AUG like an idiot and dies. I hid and waited for our other two teammates to spawn on me, and killed a couple guys trying to disarm it. They don't spawn on me--they spawn at the base. I get knifed.
When it's time to respawn, I see the two other squadmates decided instead to park the boat close to the shore and fire the mounted 40mm guns randomly into the enemy's side instead of being useful.
I quit, found another game on Cold War, and my entire team is in the mountains, sniping. Then I ragequit and went back to Conquest.

18Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 20:27

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Just "Sir" will do wrote:I was told that you and I sound alike Manila. I can't imagine you haveing the silky smooth voice that I'm sporting but thats what I was told by Frosty Rolling Eyes

Wasnt me it was Zillah

If you cant tell me and him apart you should stop doing Drugs

Frosty-Raging dude with british like accent

Zillah-American Accent who only yells if you steal his apache and generally laughs alot

19Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 20:41

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

It's other people Frost has difficulty telling apart.

20Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 20:42

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Not you British Eeyore not you Very Happy

But most Americans sound alike to me

21Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 20:48

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Actually you said I sounded a lot like Adli when we were playing RDR once.

22Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 20:58

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Before i knew your voice yeah Very Happy

23Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 23:06

Khfan60

Khfan60

Frostbyrn wrote:
But most Americans sound alike to me

You must not know a lot of Americans then.

24Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 23:40

chunckylover53

Ducksaws wrote:Yeah Symbolic. We're the only two level 45's left. We gotta get to 50 together and rock out to some Final Countdown on the way!

I am 45 aswel :X. Hopeing to get 50 before Battlefield 3 but also trying to finish up forza 3 and another game mostly.

25Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-20, 23:44

sheep

sheep

I haven't even hit level 30 yet. >< I'll never make it to 50 before 3 comes out, that's a fact.

So now we have Terry, Symbolic and Manila that sound a like. That's just wonderful.

Oh wai... Symmy's back in the game! I get my tank buddy back!

26Bringing battlefield back! Empty Re: Bringing battlefield back! 2011-06-21, 00:22

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

apparently i am the official SeC doppelganger

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum