+5
Grey
TexasMace
Ante
Wacco
Heebs
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1none of you will understand... Empty none of you will understand... 2011-07-18, 14:44

Heebs

Heebs

because you don't play Sims 3, nor do you have any inkling about the community and the horse-shit that goes on, but goddamn it i am tired of the BITCHING that goes on over at MS3B. seriously, if you don't like something that someone created, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT.

why sit there and bitch and whine your head off and dog something that someone worked hard to create and share, when it is much easier to keep your trap shut, and carry on. why the sense of entitlement?

i remember back in the Sims 1 days, the community was so nice, nobody said a bad thing to anybody, and it was actually FUN. Sims 3 community are a bunch of little bastards, and i am getting plenty sick of it. i am just going to not even look at the comments anymore, fuq dat. No

What's a Sims 3?

=P

I love a good Sims game. Good "Chill out" game. Havent played anything recent though. I used to try to make my sims naked when I was younger. It's probably possible now.

Heebs

Heebs

oh yes, very possible. they even make skins with nipples and shit, and there is a hack to give weenies to male sims LOL! XD i about died when i saw that for the first time, but to each their own.

you guys seriously don't even understand how VICIOUS the Sims 3 community is to one another, it is BAD.

Everyone does the Minecraft thing here. I'd be all about doing an SeC Sims thing.

Wacco

My sims 3 crashes everytime I play, so I just stopped. It's fun though.

Heebs

Heebs

GAH! Minecraft. *shudders*

Sims 3 is fun, i could sit here and recreate buildings all day long. i am currently trying to remake Whitemarsh Hall: http://www.serianni.com/wh0.htm

i should take some screenies of it, it's freaking hard.

i should make a SeC sim family, i would have to download some zombie skins though >.>

Hell. Yes. You. Would.

I'd hump your leg if you made a mini MISTER ZOMBEE.

Ante

Ante

I play The Sims 3. Still favor the original, though. I love the new building options and stuff in 3, but it's just gotten so over the top lately with career choices and stuff.

Heebs

Heebs

lol! i'll look into it Mills, i saw some zombie skins the other day that were pretty decent.

Ante, i see what you mean about the careers and stuff, i don't even bother. i just build houses mostly, and every now and again i will do a legacy house, but they get boring.

TexasMace

TexasMace

People get more and more rude everyday. Maybe it's because of the fact that the internet shields them so they can be assholes with no consequences but I see it everyday out in the world too. People are very selfish these days.

Grey

Grey

Why are you mad at us Heebs? We *sob* never *sob* said *sob* anything *sob* wrong *sob*.

Heebs

Heebs

fuckin' a right, Tex. people are just downright dickish these days, i don't even understand it. the 2010's are spawning some real assholes, if this is how the future is going to be only worse, count me out i am getting a bunker out in Nevada and sealing myself in until the apocalypse.

fuq dat shit.

Heebs

Heebs

Grey the Traitor wrote:Why are you mad at us Heebs? We *sob* never *sob* said *sob* anything *sob* wrong *sob*.

lol wuuuuut?

Ante

Ante

Heebs wrote:fuckin' a right, Tex. people are just downright dickish these days, i don't even understand it. the 2010's are spawning some real assholes, if this is how the future is going to be only worse, count me out i am getting a bunker out in Nevada and sealing myself in until the apocalypse.

fuq dat shit.

Vault dweller!

Heebs

Heebs

YES. i'll get myself a Vault 13 jumpsuit.

sheep

sheep

This topic needs more cake and less hate.

looool

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I stopped reading after heebs said something about weinies on sims..... Idea

Why not both?

none of you will understand... Hate_b10

sheep

sheep

That cake speaks blasphemy!

I didn't. I like weinies.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Damn. I should know know better than to be drinking a beverage when reading topics on the SeC. Between Mills and Sheeps last two posts I think I almost choked!

That picture is a paradox by the way.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Heebs, this is why I stopped participating in the Sims 3 community Razz

Now I just play and download custom shit and never say a word to anyone.

Heebs

Heebs

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Heebs, this is why I stopped participating in the Sims 3 community Razz

Now I just play and download custom shit and never say a word to anyone.

gah, it pisses me off so bad. i stopped jumping in to tell people to shut it because the trolls just do whatever they want anyways. i am going to just stop reading comments and just download the CC quickly and quietly lol

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Heebs wrote:why sit there and bitch and whine your head off and dog something that someone worked hard to create and share, when it is much easier to keep your trap shut, and carry on. why the sense of entitlement?

It's all thanks to the "Halo generation", as I so call it. Laughing

It all went downhill community-wise. Nowadays, many countries raise children in a spoiled way. Like, a teacher can't fucking hit a kid with a ruler in his head for being a complete dick, because hell breaks loose. He has to suck it up and let the little maggot do whatever he wants. At least that's been happening in my country, and it's transformed into a damn plague of undiscplined whiny bitches, that think their balls are made of gold or something, because they don't get shit anymore when they fuck up. Instead, they get an Xbox for being useless.

I feel old ...

Heebs

Heebs

you have a point, kids get away with murder these days, my middle nephew has this 'entitlement' syndrome, because he thinks if he whines and moans and throws enough of a hissy that he'll get what he wants.

UGH. makes enjoying the interwebs (or even life in general) a real pain in the ass.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

That's how shit is nowadays, it seems. They actually think that if they cry and scream you should give them what they want. It's one of the reasons why I can't stand kids. Which is funny because they are not at fault if their stupid parents raise them that way.

I'll do my best to get an extremely low sperm count and get rid of the need of condoms. If some shit happens, I'll educate the little bastard with an iron fist and have him/her earn the very air he/she breaths.

Heebs

Heebs

Ars Diaboli wrote:If some shit happens, I'll educate the little bastard with an iron fist and have him/her earn the very air he/she breaths.

*dies laughing*

Laughing love it.

TexasMace

TexasMace

A-motherfuckin-men, Ars!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum