Retired Muffbuster
Frostbyrn
sheep
Cubist Castle
Gary Effin' Oak.
Synicle Jester
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Serious question about friends Empty Serious question about friends 2011-07-24, 20:38

Synicle Jester

Synicle Jester

So i'm looking for serious input and answers here. How or what would be the right way to confront a friend about liking his younger sister. Would it be right or wrong to do.Any input would be helpful

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

Just tell him. I'd be more inclined to let a friend date my sister than some nobody off the street. Its all a matter of sitting down and telling telling him bluntly but as respectfully as possible.

Right and wrong don't really cross over well when it comes to feelings that have a habit of blurring said lines. It'd be cool to me, my friend I can trust my sister to is definitely an asset.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Oh, you like his younger sister?
I thought you meant that he liked his younger sister. I didn't know how to respond to that, so I just left it alone.

However, I'd make sure she's interested in you in return, before you break the news to him... and what byas said.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Frostbyrn wrote:Really i predict 5

4 looks sort of like Rihanna and 6 looks like an Egyptian princess

wrong topic?

sheep

sheep

Oh. That's a hard one.

Might as well get it out in the open though. Just sit him down and tell him you dig his sister.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yep Wrong topic dont know how that got in here

Whatever you do,Dont start sneaking around behind his back because that totally works out well

sheep

sheep

Oooh yeah.

How are things between your sister and um.. Shoji there Frosty?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

How should i know i havent talked to that little slut in over a year

sheep

sheep

Ouch Frosty, that's cold.

Don't you guys live together?

Retired Muffbuster

Retired Muffbuster

Frostbyrn wrote:How should i know i havent talked to that little slut in over a year

No need to call her a slut homie.. even if she is one. thats really disrespectful.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah we live together

But my sister is a social parasite she cant find a culture of her own she instead just starts mimicking exactly what other people say and do

The problem with this is she keeps doing it too me and pushing me out of groups of my friends in stuff either by making me lose interest in them or just being a total bitch

Seriously i can hear her on the Xbox in the background she uses the exact same slang terms as me and everything because she cant make up her own

Grey

Grey

I can't give you that answer since my 3 friends (yes I only have 3 IRL friends, but they are the coolest cats ever) are brothers.

chunckylover53

Frostbyrn wrote:Yeah we live together

But my sister is a social parasite she cant find a culture of her own she instead just starts mimicking exactly what other people say and do

The problem with this is she keeps doing it too me and pushing me out of groups of my friends in stuff either by making me lose interest in them or just being a total bitch

Seriously i can hear her on the Xbox in the background she uses the exact same slang terms as me and everything because she cant make up her own

If it makes you feel any better i said shenanagins (sp?) after playing with byas for a few hours...

On topic i'd stay away from my friends sisters. If something goes wrong between you two it could tilt over to you and the friend and create awkwardness.

Heebs

Heebs

one of my brother's friends wanted to date me once, so instead of talking to me about it first, he went straight to my brother to see if that was okay.

my brother is INSANELY overprotective so he was like:

Serious question about friends Denial

freaked the hell out on the guy, is what he did, so his friend stayed far, FAR away from me from then on out, and i really liked him and would have been thrilled if he had asked me out.

on the other hand, it would have strained their relationship big time if he and i had went over my brother's head, so, it boils down to whether or not you're willing to deal with the consequences if things go sour.

it might not, i honestly wouldn't know, it depends on what type of guy your friend is *shrugs*

scrittah

scrittah

I would say just come out with it and get it out in the open, but before that, I gotta know:

1. how much younger than your friend is she
2. how much younger than you is she

seriously because that kind of changes the whole landscape of things

http://scrittah.tumblr.com

sheep

sheep

Wish Bear wrote:one of my brother's friends wanted to date me once, so instead of talking to me about it first, he went straight to my brother to see if that was okay.

my brother is INSANELY overprotective so he was like:

Serious question about friends Denial

freaked the hell out on the guy, is what he did, so his friend stayed far, FAR away from me from then on out, and i really liked him and would have been thrilled if he had asked me out.

on the other hand, it would have strained their relationship big time if he and i had went over my brother's head, so, it boils down to whether or not you're willing to deal with the consequences if things go sour.

it might not, i honestly wouldn't know, it depends on what type of guy your friend is *shrugs*

OMG! He makes that face too! That's freaking creepy.

Heebs

Heebs

love a lot bear wrote:OMG! He makes that face too! That's freaking creepy.

ikr? LOL XD

couldn't have found a more perfect GIF

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:Yeah we live together

be incredibly racist about everyone when you're around her. should solve that pretty quickly

mwahahaha!

Same

Same

and this is where I can say, stop being emo Frost. I offered to be friends again and you rejected it so it's your fault and you can dislike her that's fine but going as far to calling her a slut is too far and rude. I wonder how your girlfriend would feel about that I doubt she would want to be with you for being that disrespectful.

And the only way to solve the problem is to just sit down with your friend and tell him while showing your respect to the situation. If he's understanding all should go well.

EDIT : Sheep, Shoj and Emily are doing great and thank you for thinking about them ;o

Ante

Ante

This thread is pretty awkward.

Zillah

Zillah

Vinyl Scratch wrote:This thread is pretty awkward.

yeah... >.>

Same

Same

Yay, awkward thread. At least I offered some kind of advice rather than pure bitching (one line saying don't do it behind his back is hardly advice, that's common sense really.).

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

wait. im confused now... does boxxy know frost IRL?

Same

Same

No but I know that Frost "has" a girlfriend named Danielle considering he's said that, I know his sister is NOT a slut at all and he has retorted to hitting her a few times when she has a medical condition in which she has tumors (Non cancerous). I also know that she hasn't done crap all to any of Frost's friends and even if she has, frost made no attempt to get them back instead he just removes them from his friends list.

If you have a girlfriend and you act mean towards your sister and even going as far to call her a slut then that girlfriend must be pretty shallow then again she does seem to want to do it in stupid places but I won't bother going into that since I am sure Frost can talk about it.

But whatever, Frost can be an emo about his sister all he wants since his daily routine in life is pretty stupid.

/endrant

Kitsune

Kitsune

I know that guys have your disagreements, but can you please keep sensitive things such as that to private messages before they escalate into something much worse?

Personally, if one of my friends were interested in my sister, I would prefer that they would tell me, rather than hide it from me. I wouldn't have a problem with it, as long as they were within a reasonable age range, and if they were equally interested in each other. It would be more comfortable knowing that somebody that I would allow to be my friend would dating my sister, than just some random person.

I found out one of my friends was being "creepy" around my sister and she wanted nothing to do with him, in addition to not telling me, somebody would have a shotgun in their face the next time they were on my doorstep, and they would have some explaining to do.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Yeah, save the drama, please. I don't need to know this crap.

Same

Same

Well sorry about how I acted but I read it and had to respond, it's not like I could talk to him in private messages since he doesn't want it resolved.

Kitsune

Kitsune

It's okay; I just wanted to ask because I don't want a gigantic fight to occur or anything. Very Happy

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Understood Boxxy. Its too bad whatever it is that you want to call it. Family shouldn't have to fight or "hate" each other. There is no need for it generally. Of course every situation is different...... thats about all I have to say about that.

Same

Same

Mhm so Amen to that and sorry for derailing the topic a bit Jester. I wish you luck with the outcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum