Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

They say that it takes more muscles to frown than to smile...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

...but they never say how much more painful it can be to smile. I'm pretty sure all of us have been forced to smile while enduring extreme physical/emotional pain; people can see it your eyes, but you lie, and say that you're completely fine. Smile when you've never had a relationship or a spouse, and you watch couples with their young children walk by, teaching them everything that they see, cheering them on. They rub it in unaware and unintentionally, but you cannot blame them. Maybe some of you have been forced to smile for a camera/judge/person after a family member/pet has died. It's not a pleasant feeling. I heard somebody quote the phrase I mentioned at the fair today, and I wanted to hit them in the face with all of my might, because they truly will never know what true pain feels like; they can smile all they want because they want to, though I smile and nicely answer questions about animals for the public. I wish that nobody had to endure this type of pain; it wouldn't piss me off so much, but overly optimistic people make me very angry sometimes. /rant

Share this post on: reddit

im not even going to dive into the wearing a fake face thing. id tell the fucked up story but im actually tired, but i say that i fell sry for you (sympathy?)

i had a dog die last month had her since i was eight she got hit by a car i will never accept another pet again

Don't feel sorry for me :/ I'm kinda writing this as a whole, because I know how it feels for everybody to have to smile; hope the story isn't too messed up.

Also, sorry to hear that Camel Sad

I get a lot of shit from people because I rarely smile. Sorry I'm not that happy go lucky dude that everyone wants me to be.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum