Dawn of the Dead(2004) vs Event Horizon

+4
Grey
Cubist Castle
Heebs
Keyser Söze
8 posters

Dawn of the Dead vs Event Horizon

Dawn of the Dead(2004) vs Event Horizon Vote_lcap64%Dawn of the Dead(2004) vs Event Horizon Vote_rcap 64% [ 9 ]
Dawn of the Dead(2004) vs Event Horizon Vote_lcap36%Dawn of the Dead(2004) vs Event Horizon Vote_rcap 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zombee's Vote:

Dawn of the Dead

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

DotD, but let's face it. The original shits all over both of these.

Heebs

Heebs

i cannot vote on this, as i have never seen either one.

No one voted in the original.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Event Horizon. Romero's Dawn of the Dead would have beat E.H., but since it's Snyder's, I'm going to have to roll with Larry Fish.

Grey

Grey

Dawn of the Dead is so damn awesome. Except when you are about 17 and you bought the director's cut over your friends' house to watch and their dad walks in on the extended sex scene.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I didn't really car fo rDawn of the Dead, and Event Horizon gave me nightmares as a kid. Event horizon.

sheep

sheep

Event Horizon. Don't know if I've seen the new DotD. Either way, Event Horizon kicks some serious ass.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Event Horizon is one of those movies that made me think "This could have been so good..."

Dawn of the Dead.

Crombie

Crombie

I can't believe it but I voted Event Horizon. It just gave me that creepy feeling when i watched it all those years ago. I was also bedridden ill for 2 weeks when I saw it and lost like 20 lbs from not being able to eat due to some tonsil infection.

Good times?

Zombies lose? Not happening... DotD moves on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum