Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So, Soap apparently needs glasses just to get his driver's permit.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Went to the DMV to take the written test to get my Permit so I can learn to drive soon.

Well, passed the written test with flying colors. The only thing I failed, was the damn vision test.

Only because I am slightly nearsighted in my left eye. Yet with both eyes open I have perfect vision.

Never once in my life has this ever affected me.
I can sit and play games 12 hours a day, without my eye getting tired, or getting a headache.
I can sit down and read a 500 page book in one day, again without getting tired, or getting a headache.

And my reflexes are better then most of my friends who play sports.

Yet all of a sudden, for the first time in 18 1/2 years, I need fucking glasses just to get my permit.

So I went to the eyedocter and she said that there was nothing wrong with my eye, other then a slight stigmatism(and a very minor one at that she said), so they would get me a prescription, and give me some cheap ass glasses I can just use to pass the vision test and get my damn permit.

So, Soap apparently needs glasses just to get his driver's permit. 2458268739

sheep

sheep

Damn that sucks.

Well at least your eye doctor is working with you rather than tying to ass rape you for monies.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

What? I'm blind as fuck and I passed the vision test without my glasses xD
Like, I can't read the text I'm typing now if I take off my glasses.

chunckylover53

They pulled that crap on me i think their machines are just f'd. So they told me to go to an optomologist and he said my sight is just fine and bam i walked out with my permit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum