Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So apparently Platinum stars gie you 20,000 exp now.

+6
grader
Cardboard Fox
Ron Swanson
Zillah
Same
Dropped Da Soap
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Cause I started geting into it with two guys tonight after they started teabagging me for no reason, despite the fact I was on my friends GT and was level 9 and had 3000 more points then them.

Anyways, one guy knifes me after I got a nemesis pin on both of them, and killed them several times.

End of match comes they send mail bragging. I just respond laughing at them and calling them out on the fact they sucked.
Several minutes go by with several messages and I get one guy who starts trying to make himself look better by saying "Thanks for the platinum knife I got off you! And for the 20,000 points!"

I didn't think much of it, kept it going cause I was giggling from sheer joy at these two being pissed off. SO I responded with "Congrats, that was one kill you got on me out of like 20 from me on you"

Several minutes go by, and we kept at it. Then I don't remember what he said, but he says that I suck and his 2,143 dogtags prove it.
I once again call him out on it and tell him he must be so beast if he got over 1800 knife kills in the 20 minutes since he knifed me.
I then look up his stats and see he had 155 dogtags, I laughed so hard and called him out on it.

Now he responded back with this pure gold moment
"yeah lets argue on xbox. resorting to profane language shows an immature
and low esteem overall as a person but i'm done with your argument keep
going if you like it doesn't matter to me."

I found it funny, Cause I haven't sworn once at them, or anything. And they started this whole thing. Not me. But I responded with this
"Really? I must have low self esteem, yet you lied and made up things just to make yourself seem better then me, yet I have self esteem issues? OKAY...."

Now I am just awaiting his rebuttal to this whole tiring debacle.

I find this hilarious because never before in my BC2 career have I gotten people like this messaging me.

I LOVE IT!!

Same

Same

Lolwin, maybe he has a personality disorder or something. o.o

Atleast it made for an entertaining conversation with the rage peoples. You should get people to do this more often soap.

Zillah

Zillah

Hah, i love being able to call people out on their stats Razz

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I don't normally dolook up peoples stats, but I couldn't resist this time.

Hell I looked up the other guys as well after him sending like 10+ messages about how they beasted me, or kicked my ass, and how I will never be as good as they are(even though I did better then their 3 man squad both rounds). As soon as I looked up his stats and called him out on his suckishness, he decided to turn civil and tell me I need to calm down that its only a game.

Hell I laughed when he sent that message too. Cause every one of his previous messages had been misspelt, or had bad grammar. But that one message of him telling me its just a game was written perfectly.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I never really look into other peoples stats TBH. But I take solice in the fact that I'm useually better than them. And if they do happen to be better than me I can fall back on my stunning good looks.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

It could be a different person. Or even a different personality.

Has he replied yet?

grader

grader

The guy just cant win and keeps digging a hole.Some people are strange.

razelas

razelas

I wish I had hatemail I could brag about...

*sigh*

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

It ok, some day you will be as good as me and get some cherished hate mail of your very own.

You guys like my GM impersonation??!

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

standard response is

you mad bro?

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Roberto wrote:You guys like my GM impersonation??!

Not enough megalomania..... and excessive elipses.......

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Okay I should continue practicing I guess.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yes...................................................................................................

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I dont get.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum