the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hangover vs The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

5 posters

The Hangover vs The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

The Hangover vs The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly Vote_lcap47%The Hangover vs The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly Vote_rcap 47% [ 7 ]
The Hangover vs The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly Vote_lcap53%The Hangover vs The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly Vote_rcap 53% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zombee's Vote:

The Hangover vs The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly Hang10

The Hangover

Khfan60

Khfan60

One of the greatest movies of all time up against an overrated comedy that came out last year. Hmmmm...

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'm sorry but I was rolling with laughter when I watched the hangover! Shit was funny! Reminded me of many mornings waking up on the floor of a buddies house and asking the question. What the fuck did we do last night? HAHA

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

It was funny, but not nearly as funny as everyone makes it out to be. And I cannot stand that Asian guy.

Ken Jeong? Guy is hilarious. Loved him in Role Models.

I am shocked by the vote though.

Grey

Grey

HAL 9000 wrote:It was funny, but not nearly as funny as everyone makes it out to be. And I cannot stand that Asian guy.

Is it like Superbad? Cause the only time I laughed was when that one guy was telling the other guy that he can't stop drawing dicks.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Damn Mills. Looks like we are the only two to vote for Hangover. Just for that I am going home to watch it tonight! I need a laugh!

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Rainbow War wrote:
HAL 9000 wrote:It was funny, but not nearly as funny as everyone makes it out to be. And I cannot stand that Asian guy.

Is it like Superbad? Cause the only time I laughed was when that one guy was telling the other guy that he can't stop drawing dicks.

Another overrated comedy, and yeah, the dick-drawing bit was probably the funniest part. I like the credits when they show all the different weird penis drawings.
Different directors, different actors, however. Totally different flavors of comedy. The Hangover is kind of slapstick, whereas Superbad has that awkwardness and clever dialogue, like many of Judd Apatow's films.

Just one reason this movie is awesome.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I had to vote for The Hangover too...I love that movie xD

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly moves on!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum