Predator vs Saving Private Ryan

+4
MADEWITHROBOTS
The Adli Corporation
DRGN LRD 1213
1fnbighen
8 posters

Predator vs Saving Pvt Ryan

Predator vs Saving Private Ryan Vote_lcap26%Predator vs Saving Private Ryan Vote_rcap 26% [ 5 ]
Predator vs Saving Private Ryan Vote_lcap74%Predator vs Saving Private Ryan Vote_rcap 74% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zombee's Vote:

Predator vs Saving Private Ryan Pred10

Predator

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

save my privates ryan

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Hmmmm another tuff one.

Predator is a great movie, and I love watching it!

Saving Ryan with WW2 being a subject I like to study was a pretty good movie as well. There are some things about Ryan I didn;t care for though...... It is a good story about human emotion and sacrafice though. I've listen to my grandfather, and other vets from WW2 and it amazes me the sacrafices that those kids and boys where willing to make for their buddies......

MMMmmmmmm so hard.......

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

shaving ryans privates...

MADEWITHROBOTS

MADEWITHROBOTS

Predator all the way. I'd sooner watch Band Of Brothers than Saving Private Ryan.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I will agree that Band of Brothers was a LOT better than Ryan but Ryan still is a stand out movie!! It really delved into the emotions and human character during the war well I thiought!

MADEWITHROBOTS

MADEWITHROBOTS

I do agree that Ryan is an excellent film, for sure. But in this vote it comes up short for me.

Predator is a seminal 80s sci-fi/action and the creature itself is still an awesome creation. While Ryan is very good, I don't think it's as unique or important in the grand scheme of things.

Soz Ryan.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

if ryan got promoted to say, captain? then he would have a bunch of privates who enlisted and need a haircut/ a shave.

so yes. someone had to shave ryans privates

Zillah

Zillah

SPR

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I hate you so much for forcing me choose.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

SPR

Wow Predator got crushed. Private Ryan wins.

sheep

sheep

I assumed you were talking about the last Predator movie made and I hated that movie. Not enough predator at all!

Saving Private Ryan was shitty sad, but a good movie. I go out of my way not to watch it though. Too much sads.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum