chunckylover53
Admin
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Khfan60
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Khfan60

Khfan60

My whole house started shaking and shit. WAS AWESOME. But at the same time, wierd. I thought eartquakes didn't happen here? scratch

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Damn, didn't realize you felt it up in NY. It happened in Virginia. 5.8 I think it was said.

Admin

Admin

got nothing here, epicenter must have been between you guys somewhere

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

chunckylover53

I swear i felt my room shake my dad thinks i am makeing stuff up, apparently they're doing roof work on the house nextstore but i don't know if that could do that.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Kalei2418 wrote:Damn, didn't realize you felt it up in NY. It happened in Virginia. 5.8 I think it was said.

Yeah, that's what google told me. Still pretty random though lol.

Wacco

Weird, I just saw this on CNN before you posted this.

chunckylover53

yeah it most definately did hit here the living room is much bigger than my room so that's probably why my dad didn't feel anything. It was weird i thought my roof might collapse O.o

chunckylover53

Lame now my cell phone service is out... DAMN YOU T-MOBILE.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It was interesting see my facebook light up with the people that felt this.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

yep, and earthquake, the epicenter was in central Va, and felt up to as far as boston, and North Carolina

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:It was interesting see my facebook light up with the people that felt this.

Yeah, mine light up too with a lot of post along the lines of: "OMG Earthquack!!!!"

Yes, spelled exactly like that.

Chewy

Chewy

Supposedly the aftershock hit here too but only one person in the office said they felt it.

Grey

Grey

Admin wrote:got nothing here, epicenter must have been between you guys somewhere

We did have one a few years ago. I didn't feel it cause I was in PA when it happened.

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

earthquake was felt in Kitchener Ontario where i'm from

Ante

Ante

Yeah I felt this right before I left for work. Thought the world was ending for a second, haha.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Stifler wrote:My whole house started shaking and shit. WAS AWESOME. But at the same time, wierd. I thought eartquakes didn't happen here? scratch

Just a bit of Rock 'n' Roll, man.

Shinma

Shinma

I was with my "fwb" when it happened and didn't notice a damn thing. When we left her room, her little brother was yelling about his whole bed shaking. We thought he was just being an idiot >.> afternoon delight = earthquake repellent?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Kalei the drunk womanizing Hawaiian wrote:
DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:It was interesting see my facebook light up with the people that felt this.

Yeah, mine light up too with a lot of post along the lines of: "OMG Earthquack!!!!"

Yes, spelled exactly like that.

This really made me laugh Kalei

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum