MEGA MILK
Who?
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Soap is Raging... Again.. Empty Soap is Raging... Again.. 2011-08-25, 05:05

Who?

Who?

this time about Mortal Combat.

2Soap is Raging... Again.. Empty Re: Soap is Raging... Again.. 2011-08-25, 05:44

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Fucking Shao Kahn.

3Soap is Raging... Again.. Empty Re: Soap is Raging... Again.. 2011-08-25, 08:46

infadel117

infadel117

soap is forgivin for his rage on this game Cool

4Soap is Raging... Again.. Empty Re: Soap is Raging... Again.. 2011-08-25, 09:22

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Shao Kahn can be a pain in the ass. About the only sure way to beat him is to stay as far away as possible and wait for him to throw that FUCKING hammer and then use a teleport. Or just fireball spam and hope for the best.

5Soap is Raging... Again.. Empty Re: Soap is Raging... Again.. 2011-08-25, 09:29

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Terrinator wrote:Shao Kahn can be a pain in the ass. About the only sure way to beat him is to stay as far away as possible and wait for him to throw that FUCKING hammer and then use a teleport. Or just fireball spam and hope for the best.

This, and it's still hard. Then again, I suck at every fighting game that isn't Soul Calibur.

6Soap is Raging... Again.. Empty Re: Soap is Raging... Again.. 2011-08-25, 12:15

chunckylover53

Chuckbucket7 wrote:this time about Mortal Combat.

Unforgivable!

7Soap is Raging... Again.. Empty Re: Soap is Raging... Again.. 2011-08-25, 12:32

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I got really good at beating Shao Kahn actually. Before I had to be able to beat him with the teleport, but now I can beat him with almost every charicter. Its all about knowing when to attack, he ignore a lot of attacks when he is attacking so you have to be patient.

8Soap is Raging... Again.. Empty Re: Soap is Raging... Again.. 2011-08-25, 17:07

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Its Kombat, and I wasn't fighting Shao "Fucking buttrape" Khan.

I was fighting online the whole night, and I can only remember 3 good matches out of like 50 that the douchebag did not spam the entire match. Most of the time though they spammed me and won I would rematch and choose Reptile and spam back. But seriously, spammers piss me off.

and it made me so damn mad.,

9Soap is Raging... Again.. Empty Re: Soap is Raging... Again.. 2011-08-25, 17:10

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Fighting games are generally awful online. I'd much rather do split screen or go to an arcade.

10Soap is Raging... Again.. Empty Re: Soap is Raging... Again.. 2011-08-25, 17:14

chunckylover53

MEGA MILK wrote:Fighting games are generally awful online. I'd much rather do split screen or go to an arcade.

gawd did you play SC4 online? I remember people would spam the guard break with hong which usually lead to a finisher.. But then again i sucked so most of the time they got away with it.

11Soap is Raging... Again.. Empty Re: Soap is Raging... Again.. 2011-08-25, 17:16

Symbolic

Symbolic

I really only raged in MK in the Challenge Tower. I finally complete all 300, but my god, it cost me a controller and probably 10 years of my life.

12Soap is Raging... Again.. Empty Re: Soap is Raging... Again.. 2011-08-25, 17:18

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I did all of the challenge tower but like 251, and the last 4. I finally gave up and just payed to bypass them all,
20 achievement points was not worth it

13Soap is Raging... Again.. Empty Re: Soap is Raging... Again.. 2011-08-27, 05:00

Who?

Who?

yeah whoops spelled that wrong.. and yeah I forgive him, it was definitely called for. and by "it" I mean, the Johny Cage Nut punch spam

14Soap is Raging... Again.. Empty Re: Soap is Raging... Again.. 2011-09-06, 17:20

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Hey, the Cage nutspam is downright hilarious. One of the major reasons I plan on getting a recording device for my 360. So much hatemail comes from it.

15Soap is Raging... Again.. Empty Re: Soap is Raging... Again.. 2011-09-07, 01:24

Who?

Who?

i didnt say it wasnt, I agree it is amazing!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum