You are not connected. Please login or register

ATTN!! TOPIC ON GAY MARRIAGE!

+3
1fnbighen
Metalzoic
DRGN LRD 1213
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ATTN!! TOPIC ON GAY MARRIAGE! Empty ATTN!! TOPIC ON GAY MARRIAGE! 2010-09-19, 12:30

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

This topic has been deleted. As expected it has gotten outof hand and too many offenses had occurred in this topic. If you want to argueyour point this is fine but please do it without using offensive words and backup your argument with intelligence no discriminating slurs!

Thank you!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It was fine when I left but I had a feeling it would start a death spiral...

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

we dont all get warnings or anything right?

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

damn it my post went down, oh well

D

Metalzoic wrote:It was fine when I left but I had a feeling it would start a death spiral...

I was watching it like a hawk last night and it was fine when I went to bed but this morning it was a mess.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

how bad did it get because when i posted it wasnt too bad (i think)

D

Bad enough.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

did it have to do with the sharp stick thing?

D

Nah it wasn't that.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Guess my having sex with a donkey jokes were a bit over the line?

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

lol it might have been that

scooter043

scooter043

Well it looks like I came to late. I live in Cali, so I am pretty used to the topic, it is not so much a heated topic out here anymore. I have a few gay family members, and I love them no matter what. Though I am a Christian man and I believe that marriage is more of a religious staple, that being said I don't agree with gay marriage, but I think that a domestic partnerships are fine. A domestic partnership allows them all the same benefits of a marriage.

My two cents.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Your two cents are fine scooter but lets just please let this topic die for now.

FuzzyWuzzy76

FuzzyWuzzy76

I am gone about 3 days and look what happens XD

For once I don't think it was because of me Very Happy

Wish I could have read it.

When I left, it was a bunch of people agreeing with Bla. I never saw any controversy.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

No it wasn't because bla. The choice of language went beyond debate to downright offensive. That's the key people. Go off topic post your feelings but if f you use racial, derogatory language or remark sexually about someone or attack someone you will get warned and if topics get out of hand they can be locked or deleted. SO have a great time. Lets move this along nothing to see here. Thanks guys because for the most part this is a great place and there has not been the need for a lot of mod control. So I hope that keeps up in the future. Have a great rest of the weekend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum