Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting Borderlands tonight, anyone wanna join me?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

anybody who wants to join me is welcome, and don't worry zk50 x erk I didn't forget about you Very Happy If you do want to join me add me GT: Bla125

I'll be playing at around 7:30 central time tonight.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I have been interested in this so many times! I thought Epyk was going to get it but he didn't and went Halo instead. I want to play the game co op so I may get it as well. Post and let me know after you get it.

Waste of cash! Don't do it!

Your a waste of cash CRAM!!!! that was intended to be nice, not an insult that could get me modded of course Very Happy

And will do DRGN Very Happy

StormEye

StormEye

I have it myself, though it really is not my type of game...

Have you played it with other people?

StormEye

StormEye

Bla125 wrote:Have you played it with other people?
That is probably the problem I had. I never really played with anyone.

Also how long did you play it for, because it's supposed to be kinda slow until you get to around level 15, then its supposed to get really good. I suggest you join our party Very Happy

Same

Same

Bla125 wrote:Also how long did you play it for, because it's supposed to be kinda slow until you get to around level 15, then its supposed to get really good. I suggest you join our party Very Happy

Is it available on the Xbox on Demand?

StormEye

StormEye

I will someday, when I have decent enough connection.

I am supposed to get some sort of an update from my ISP on the connection problem in the coming week. So hopefully.

Okay, just want you to know that your welcome to join anytime you want Very Happy

Voltaire

Voltaire

StormEye wrote:That is probably the problem I had. I never really played with anyone.

Trust me, if you didn't play it with other people then you didn't get the full experience.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

That's why I han't purchased this because the guy I was going to play it with backed out on me.

I think it is on xbox on demand, and My dad just bought the game on his lunch break an hour ago and he gets home at seven so I will for sure have the game. I'm not backin out on you DRGN.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

SOunds good. Right now I am on the fence on Halo Reach so I may wait a few days on BL. I need to step back and plan out my game purchases till Xmas.

Don't feel pressured to get BL just cause I have it either, you can always get it later and I can start a new character with you.

I'm going to be starting the game soon so if anybody wants to join get ready.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum