D
StormEye
ConciliarFox
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-23, 22:53

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I want to join a group, for fun of course, but I kinda want to hear what groups are out there and see if they are worth being in.

2Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-23, 22:55

StormEye

StormEye

You can start the Fox group as Frost (Or someone else, can't recall clearly) has suggested before.

3Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-23, 22:59

D

Instruments Of Destruction

4Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-23, 23:01

I can robotize you.

5Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-23, 23:02

StormEye

StormEye

Battle of the recruiters

6Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-23, 23:06

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Wanna join/form a group!! 283

7Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-23, 23:08

D

StormEye wrote:Battle of the recruiters

LOL little do people know that joining certain groups makes them prime candidates for my group.

8Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-23, 23:54

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Conciliar refers to the Second Ecumenical Council of the Vatican.
The Vatican is in Rome.
Rome starts with RO
Fox rhymes with botox.
Botox starts with BOT

Megan Fox was in a movie about transforming robots. Plus she's fucking hot.

Go to this website:
http://turretinfan.blogspot.com/2008/09/inconvenient-conciliar-truth-part-12.html
And you will find an article about Conciliar's, but search the page and you will also find the words "Killer Robot Ninja"

These are not coincidences. This is the universe speaking to you.
You are a ROBOT.

My logic is flawless.

9Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-24, 00:02

StormEye

StormEye

Wanna join/form a group!! Humor-penguin-logic

10Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-24, 01:15

Erkeric

Erkeric

Wow. While reading this, one of the new futurama shows is on where they find divincis planet. And it was right at the part where the professor was deducing what the meaning of some statues and such were. Also they were in Rome >.>

Also you should be a zombie so you WONT be a robot. Anything is better than being a robot.

11Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-24, 01:19

Zombie/Robot, nearly the same mental implications.

The question is whether you would like to smell like a corpse, or freshly polished steel.

12Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-24, 01:35

Erkeric

Erkeric

I dont know. Ive handled some metal in my day and some of it stinks horribly. Dont know what kind it is but it has that sharp stench to it like the kid sitting next to you in class who doesnt wear deodorant and doesnt wash his armpits. Atleast you can get used to the smell of bodies after a while.

13Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-24, 01:38

You can get used to the smell of metal, too. Gas fumes, shit galley food, and cleaning products, too.
What did you do with the metal, anyway?

14Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-24, 01:42

Erkeric

Erkeric

I worked in a muffler shop for the last 2 summers and my brother does a lot of metal working out of his garage so I help him with that every so often. Also stick welding rods smell like that too and it sticks to your hands.

15Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-24, 02:36

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Your Logic is Flawed the Vatican is its own Country

16Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-24, 10:51

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Which is located within the city of Rome.

PERFECT ROBOT LOGIC!

17Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-24, 11:30

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Metalzoic wrote:Which is located within the city of Rome.

PERFECT ROBOT LOGIC!

ohhhh burn!

18Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-24, 15:51

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

or you could support your fantasy league which is largely zombies, i dont think we have a single bot.

if robots are perfect, how do you explain windows xp/vista.

robots are created to serve humans, thus not robots if they take over. ie SERVE ME BITCH

the hypno llama is part zombie, but also has adamantium claws/skeleton

overlord reaver zombies rape

we just have more people
ill post a vid that should explain eerything

19Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-24, 15:52

StormEye

StormEye

I remember they checked my passport as I was in line to enter Vatican.

20Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-24, 15:53

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

or i could post nonsesne. yay shenanigans!(shenanagains zombie approved)

21Wanna join/form a group!! Empty Re: Wanna join/form a group!! 2010-09-24, 20:03

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

StormEye wrote:I remember they checked my passport as I was in line to enter Vatican.

That's because you're an ex-Engineer with mad Demo skillz! The Pope is allergic to C4.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum