Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINALLY!! After almost 800 hours, I, Dropped Da Soap, have finally found the Firelance in Fallout 3....

+5
Same
Wacco
Metalzoic
D
Dropped Da Soap
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

On my damn melee only character.

Aw well time to train up for Energy Weapons.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

HA! Very Happy
That Burt made me laugh! And what is the Firelance?

D

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Firelance

Wacco

I never use it due to lack of ammo, but congratz dude. It can be pretty elusive.

Same

Same

I just got fallout 3 today from my friend, I went part melee part energy weapons with a bit of something else Surprised Any suggestions on the game? I just got out of vault 101.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Goddamn that's the funniest things I've read all day.

Nope, couldn't get the event with the 3/4 dead death claw, nope needed the firelance that you probably won't use, XD!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I honestly would have rather gotten the random encounter with the wounded Deathclaw, Atleast that way I would have gotten something good to use out of it. Atleast have given me the Firelance on my level 30 100 Energy Weapons character.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Majora1988 wrote:Goddamn that's the funniest things I've read all day.

Nope, couldn't get the event with the 3/4 dead death claw, nope needed the firelance that you probably won't use, XD!

what does this give you. and i had the firelance twice. once accidentl on top of a building. fffffuuuuuuuuuuu. and the second forces and i had dogmeaty sniff it out for me. lolz lolz

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

whats the 3/4 deathclaw. just a hand?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

No its a wounded Deathclaw with 3/4s missing health, chasing a Wastlelander. It will either kill the wastelander or you can kill the Deathclaw before it does. Either way, from either the wastelanders dead body if hes dead, or if you saved him he gives you a schematic to get the Deathclaw Gauntlet. A Melee weapon that completely ignores Enemy defense and Armor ratings.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

are there 4 schematics? i was sure i had the three already

D

Dropped Da Soap wrote:No its a wounded Deathclaw with 3/4s missing health, chasing a Wastlelander. It will either kill the wastelander or you can kill the Deathclaw before it does. Either way, from either the wastelanders dead body if hes dead, or if you saved him he gives you a schematic to get the Deathclaw Gauntlet. A Melee weapon that completely ignores Enemy defense and Armor ratings.
DG+Ghoul Mask+Shady Hat =Freddy Kruger status.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Oh I always had fun with that setup William. Although you forgot to mention the Sandman perk.
While its not as fun chasing and hacking people while looking like Kruger, it does remind me of him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum