Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

This has got to be the funniest video I have seen all week.

+5
chunckylover53
Keyser Söze
grader
Grey
Dropped Da Soap
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="345" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kQzKr4L_fFs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Look at that guy in the striped shirt go!!

Grey

Grey

Tacos are serious business.

grader

grader

The guy in the black got it bad,kind of dumb lunging into two guys,got blindsided.Then he takes two kicks to the head later.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TU4tZUJbbDQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MONTAGE!!

chunckylover53

Kinda funny but doesn't seem real. Why would they just break into fight like that?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Damn dude in the strip shirt was a beast! Guy in the black got fucked up!!!!!!!!!!

Shinma

Shinma

Rainbow Vakarian wrote:Tacos are serious business.

I've actually watched a friend of mine fight some other dude back in my freshman year of high school because he smacked his tray of tacos out his hand on purpose in the cafeteria. There were like 2-3 other taco related fights that day too. It was hilarious lol.

chunckylover53 wrote:Kinda funny but doesn't seem real. Why would they just break into fight like that?

Cus niggas is REAL! But seriously, it could've been anything. Past beef, maybe even a bad look. Who knows? Kid in the stripes was beasting out though. YOUR FACE! GOD DAMNIT!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

1:28 is one of the best moments.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Awesome.

Ante

Ante

Holy. Shit.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Vinyl Scratch wrote:Holy. Shit.

I know right?
I found that at 3:30 in the morning, tired as hell, and it was the funniest thing in the world at the time.

Now, its still fucking hilarious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum